Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian women, the double standard

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
Commonly, white men (or just non-Asian men in general) are shamed for being preferentially attracted to Asian women. They will be labeled with "Asian fetish" or "yellow fever" or similar things. But if an Asian woman wants to date a white man, no one bats an eye. "My body, my choice":foidSoy: Therefore, the EXACT same situation is seen as creepy or cute depending on which side you look from. Women are given the total social prerogative.

I think this double standard is ridiculous. If a white man wants an Asian woman, maybe it's because he values Asian traits like neoteny or intelligence over the brash and shallow behavior of your average sorority Stacy. There is nothing wrong with that. Now, that's not to say that some Asian women are not also shallow and materialistic—K-pop culture produces a lot of these. But the point remains that men must have the ability to be attracted to whatever race they want without being shamed for it. And if the shame cannot be dismantled, then at least the Asian women who lust after white men must be equally shamed.

chingu chongu muh biggu whitu cocku

Ching chong xi chongu yai mahhh

Seemingly every Asian woman I know, see, and hear about (including my mother) is with a white man. Let's call this "The Trend." Why is The Trend attributed to white men with Asian fetishes, and not Asian women having white fetishes?

1) Asians are a minority who are greatly outnumbered by whites. Even if an Asian woman was totally even in her interest for white and Asian men, she would statistically be more likely to be dating mainly, maybe even only white men. Just like a left handed person is probably going to date mainly, perhaps only, right handed people. Meanwhile, a white man who only dates Asian women is less likely to just be totally random.

2. People understand. Asian women want to date white men and do not want to date Asian men.

Well, generally speaking all women want to date white men, and no women want to date Asian men.

3) People do not want to criticize Asian women.

White women don't want to be accused of being racist and of not supporting women, and therefore deserving of that special place in hell. White men do not want to hurt their chances with Asian women, and they don't want to be called racist. And white men would prefer to not admit to having white privilege.

4.) Attributing The Trend to white men's preferences benefits Asian women, white men, and white women.

Asian women: The Trend makes them look really privileged and prejudiced. Of course they would prefer to look like victims.

White Men: Many of them want white women but settle for Asian women. They do not want to admit to this, of course as Asian women would probably reject them. So they lie and say they prefer Asian women. It is not uncommon for an Asian woman to grill a white man on a first date about his Asian dating history. To admit he settles would guarantee not getting a second date.

White Women: They don't want to have to explain why they are not interested in dating Asian men. They don't want to criticize Asian women for the reasons I included in point #3.

I think that people generally understand all of this, but people pretend not to believe it.

However, I do hear white women complain about "ABCD" which means "Asian Babe Caucasian Dorks."

When I watch amateur standup comedians, a lot of black comics say, "I want to thank Asian women for sleeping with white dorks to prevent incel attacks."

I have read consecutive Asian American novels written by women where an Asian woman wonders if her white boyfriend has a fetish and her brother rolls his eyes at her and says he clearly is just settling for an Asian woman. "Free Food for Millionaires," and "Disorientation."

Yeah, I think that few people seriously believe that the Trend is due to white men with Asian fetishes. White men don't go to Thailand because they are particularly attracted to Thai woman. They know that the women crave them.

Seemingly every Asian woman I know, see, and hear about (including my mother) is with a white man. Let's call this "The Trend." Why is The Trend attributed to white men with Asian fetishes, and not Asian women having white fetishes?

1) Asians are a minority who are greatly outnumbered by whites. Even if an Asian woman was totally even in her interest for white and Asian men, she would statistically be more likely to be dating mainly, maybe even only white men. Just like a left handed person is probably going to date mainly, perhaps only, right handed people. Meanwhile, a white man who only dates Asian women is less likely to just be totally random.

2. People understand. Asian women want to date white men and do not want to date Asian men.

Well, generally speaking all women want to date white men, and no women want to date Asian men.

3) People do not want to criticize Asian women.

White women don't want to be accused of being racist and of not supporting women, and therefore deserving of that special place in hell. White men do not want to hurt their chances with Asian women, and they don't want to be called racist. And white men would prefer to not admit to having white privilege.

4.) Attributing The Trend to white men's preferences benefits Asian women, white men, and white women.

Asian women: The Trend makes them look really privileged and prejudiced. Of course they would prefer to look like victims.

White Men: Many of them want white women but settle for Asian women. They do not want to admit to this, of course as Asian women would probably reject them. So they lie and say they prefer Asian women. It is not uncommon for an Asian woman to grill a white man on a first date about his Asian dating history. To admit he settles would guarantee not getting a second date.

White Women: They don't want to have to explain why they are not interested in dating Asian men. They don't want to criticize Asian women for the reasons I included in point #3.
Sounds like cope tbh. It’s just white women shaming their men for exercising their options, while letting women do whatever they want.

Whitu cockaru onury

Sounds like cope tbh. It’s just white women shaming their men for exercising their options, while letting women do whatever they want.
To be honest, I think that nowadays, the vast majority of times a person says the words "Asian fetish" it is an Asian woman. Everybody else has figured out that The Trend is driven by Asian women's preferences, not white men's.

As an asian, cross-race breeding and relationship should be illegal.

As an asian, cross-race breeding and relationship should be illegal.
Do you ever think about Japanese internment during WWII and think, "It would be nice to do that again for all Asian Americans."

I think that people generally understand all of this, but people pretend not to believe it.

However, I do hear white women complain about "ABCD" which means "Asian Babe Caucasian Dorks."

When I watch amateur standup comedians, a lot of black comics say, "I want to thank Asian women for sleeping with white dorks to prevent incel attacks."
And why opinion of some trash is important? No one is interested in that some clown thinks.
He is nothing.
These dorks should attack smug normgroids and cut off their heads.

Commonly, white men (or just non-Asian men in general) are shamed for being preferentially attracted to Asian women. They will be labeled with "Asian fetish" or "yellow fever" or similar things. But if an Asian woman wants to date a white man, no one bats an eye. "My body, my choice":foidSoy: Therefore, the EXACT same situation is seen as creepy or cute depending on which side you look from. Women are given the total social prerogative.

I think this double standard is ridiculous. If a white man wants an Asian woman, maybe it's because he values Asian traits like neoteny or intelligence over the brash and shallow behavior of your average sorority Stacy. There is nothing wrong with that. Now, that's not to say that some Asian women are not also shallow and materialistic—K-pop culture produces a lot of these. But the point remains that men must have the ability to be attracted to whatever race they want without being shamed for it. And if the shame cannot be dismantled, then at least the Asian women who lust after white men must be equally shamed.
how dare you treat an asian kween like that inkie, her preference her choice :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Make a White Fetish. All men should harass them for their preferences too.

To be honest, I think that nowadays, the vast majority of times a person says the words "Asian fetish" it is an Asian woman. Everybody else has figured out that The Trend is driven by Asian women's preferences, not white men's.
6AA71077 460F 497A A8DE 4DB34190F972

Reasonable chart except what's up with Asian men responding most to Latino women??? Aren't they the ones complaining the most about other races taking "their" women? And for the record I've never seen an AM–LF couple that I can recall…
It just means that’s who they reach out to the most, it doesn’t mean they can get with them. But it shows noodles mog other women. As for rice males, I guess they like big booty latina like AOC.

But it shows noodles mog other women.
I have always been more attracted to Asian women (in general). But white women can have good features too. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are probably Eurasian, representing a union of desirable traits.

You may see ugly ass americans with asian women this is for those asians to get a citizenship and then divorce them

OVER FOR RICECELS

you're asking for the impossible here, for women to be held accountable for their actions? preposterous