Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Andrew Tate Converts To Islam

JFL at coping ethnicels who will take this as proof the millionaire mogger who has a life that mogs them to hell and back actually cares about them... :feelskek:

Rich Chad who makes money off of leeching from coping LTNs/MTNs mislead into the redpill; hopefully as they age they realize the true nature of Tate's success lies in his looks, and accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill. :society:

JFL at coping ethnicels who will take this as proof the millionaire mogger who has a life that mogs them to hell and back actually cares about them... :feelskek:

Rich Chad who makes money off of leeching from coping LTNs/MTNs mislead into the redpill; hopefully as they age they realize the true nature of Tate's success lies in his looks, and accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill. :society:
>Tate's success lies in his looks

Yeah ok buddy.

I'm almost certain that it's because muslims can have 4 wives according to allah

>Tate's success lies in his looks

Yeah ok buddy.
It does, at least a large percentage of it; you think copers and foids would gravitate to him and talk to him on his podcast if a 5'5 recessed curry? :feelshaha:

nah that's probably not the reason seeing as how he already had a harem beforehand
He wants to feel as if what he's doing is right. His views also align with Islam's laws on women

It does, at least a large percentage of it; you think copers and foids would gravitate to him and talk to him on his podcast if a 5'5 recessed curry? :feelshaha:
He's already a recessed curry jfl he only has height halo

My favorite oneitis fag is back

Why are you here

And soon put sharaih law on Western foids!!!:feelskek:

Wake me up when he has accepted St Blackops2cel (PBUH) as his saviour.

Mashallah, Islam is right about women

The media has spent years fear-mongering about Islam when in reality it is probably the best black pill