Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For some reason this video INFURIATES ME (POV: you are the cute girl at the airport)

Tutorial mode gender

and more shit that doesn't happen

This is why I wear shades almost everywhere.

jfl at female ''problems''

its like a rich person saying ''omg life is so hard, its so difficult finding a place to store my 17 supercars!''

jfl at female ''problems''

its like a rich person saying ''omg life is so hard, its so difficult finding a place to store my 17 supercars!''
is like a rockstar complaining he's being stalked and harassed by fans, literally the exact same interaction

is like a rockstar complaining he's being stalked and harassed by fans
Well thats entirely different and would drive me in insane if that happened to me

Well thats entirely different and would drive me in insane if that happened to me
well, doesn't mean i should empathize with foids, they're still privileged cunts that merely suffer from popularity.

I'm going to speculate it infuriates you because this woman is nothing special or admirable. She just has a pussy and looks like she has a pussy, and these are the rewards for achieving such. (I guess if you don't think the men that are trying to fuck you are attractive, then it's not a reward more than a burden.)

is like a rockstar complaining he's being stalked and harassed by fans, literally the exact same interaction
Not exactly. A rockstar will have to have some work ethic and put on a show. These women exit the uterus and are instant celebrities in today's age.

Tutorial mode gender
No. It's spectator mode gender. Women can put in zero effort at all in their lives and achieve traditional success of children, house, husband (only if he's good looking). FACEandLMS said it better when he likened women's dating lives as having the game developer play the game for you, while you fuck Chad.

well, doesn't mean i should empathize with foids, they're still privileged cunts that merely suffer from popularity.
yeah, you just used a shit comparison

FACEandLMS said it better when he likened women's dating lives as having the game developer play the game for you, while you fuck Chad

Brutal