Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate is half black

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
But would the stormcels here consider him white? Would you still consider him good representation for white male masculinity?

Yeah, when he said that I was surprised. He looks 60% Euro imo.

Andrew Tate is some washed up kick boxer

how did this one turn into a race war :feelskek:

That's why he looks Brazilian.

Non-Europeans should mix as they see fit as their blood is undesirable. I just want any excuse to mix my Nignog blood with a haaawwwwwt Noodlewhore. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

View attachment 645334

Yeah. His father doesn't look 100% Black, probably a bit of Euro mixed in him.

Western Blacks are almost all partially European, even the very dark skinned ones. My mother is Blacker than the darkest Indian yet she still has a ginger Jewish ancestor and had a gingerfro growing up. "Black" in the West could literally mean anyone partially African, even Jeremy Meeks is called "Black" despite his strong European features.

Ideally no race should mix.

Otherwise you get a country like India full of mutts where everyone has a identity crisis because of it.
To be honest, I agree with that

His father looks half white half black, are you sure he's not 1/4 black?

If so it also depends if his grandfather is the black one or his grandmother, because the paternal lineage is more important for mens features.

Regardless, he's not white, he's not black, he's mixed race. Not a good representation of white male masculinity because he isn't white.

Not that I even give a shit tbh, half of stormcels are low IQ, angsty teenage contrarian, nordcucks.

I thought he was southerneuropean

Last edited:
I'm pretty much a "Stormfrontcel" but I've never really seen masculinity as being super race-specific. A bit.

Generally speaking masculinity is just masculinity, surely. I don't think I would avoid listening to someone like this on account of their race.

I'm pretty much a "Stormfrontcel" but I've never really seen masculinity as being super race-specific. A bit.

Generally speaking masculinity is just masculinity, surely. I don't think I would avoid listening to someone like this on account of their race.
You're not a stormfrontcel then. The ones I'm referring to would not take advice from a black man

Why do you muslims worship these red pill grifters so much? Alot of muslim men support these fags. I thought your prophet was the ultimate role model jfl.

Why do you muslims worship these red pill grifters so much? Alot of muslim men support these fags. I thought your prophet was the ultimate role model jfl.
Probably because Tate says the things most men are too soy to say IRL and he does it without hiding his face, so he essentially becomes a mascot for whatever group of men that have the same opinions.

You're not a stormfrontcel then. The ones I'm referring to would not take advice from a black man

Isn't that the no true Scotsman fallacy? :p

I'm Christian lol. And Jesus was more redpillers than any man

Hes not half black, he just half non-white. I believe hes half white and half slavic or romanian or something.

Yeah, Tate's dad is black right?