Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dravidian slum curry is grateful for white women

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
He said in the other video that is very happy that white women exist and come to his beach town as tourists. And that he would otherwise have never found his partners. Apparently girls in currylands all treat him like shit but white women are always kind to him and showed him love.

Last edited:
Tfw you're a Chad, your women dislike but you don't have the money to sexpat, so foreign women just come to you on their own:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

Tfw you're a Chad, your women dislike but you don't have the money to sexpat, so foreign women just come to you on their own:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.
I wish I had his bones tbh. His bones are good but he is very dark skinned which is a huge falio in curryland.

Just be curry is law

Are Dravidians in the Tamil region? I've seen people post on her several times that Tamils are often Chad.

Are Dravidians in the Tamil region? I've seen people post on her several times that Tamils are often Chad.
Yes. Tamils have good bone structure but they get rejected by their own women because of their skin color. They have more appeal to western women..

Are Dravidians friends with the Brahmin?

This dude is almost nigger

Are dravidians friends with NeverEvenBegan?
Nigga is living his life