Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew tate

Released on april 1st btw

very sus

Also redditors on suicide watch

Top G deserves to be released, the gypsie retards don't even have a case against him.

Better have them kids redpilled than bluepilled

DE55B0D7 FB0F 4D58 99D4 DC7214DEA61B

It is pretty weird. It actually seemed that the investigation was about to widen from what I've seen.

English language media doesn't seem to have reported on this yet, and I myself only read it through DeepL translations, but it was recently disclosed that apparently, after the first raid on Andrew's house in April 2022, Luana, who is one of the two policewomen charged along with the Tate bros, somehow illegally got access to MAI's (Romania's Internal Affairs Ministry) internal network/databases on her private phone. They were using it to watch the status of the investigation, who is a part of it and most importantly who's leading it. The investigators also made it clear that this would've been impossible for the Tates and their inner circle to do alone and someone must have helped them.

Can't stop thinking that some kind of plea deal is already being prepared tbh. Just when the investigation reached into someone from Romania's governmental institutions maybe, possibly, being included, they get released on house arrest? Sure, the investigation is still going on, but still, pretty sus:feelswhere::feelswhere:.

@IncelKing top G is freed. Hopefully he escapes soon enough to Dubai and gets back to work enlightening more men.

@IncelKing top G is freed. Hopefully he escapes soon enough to Dubai and gets back to work enlightening more men.
> house arrest.

I predict they will put him back in jail after a week anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back