Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Department of Homeland Security publishes a report revealing they've been running a psyop to stop the "manosphere" from spreading

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is going to be a doozy! So the DHS (department of homeland security) published a report recently before they quickly took it down revealing they've been trying to stop the growth of the manosphere by placing ads to their own soy puppets on MGTOW creators YouTube and Twitter pages. Even funnier is they're terrified of the passport bro movement, the popularity of tradwives, and the growing popularity of the term "hitting the wall!" There's also screenshots from this forum. Here's the link
View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6Ev4--8CUnaFvRVzBapKMt4QYLyNUYQ/view?usp=drivesdk

They basically admit to requesting redpill figures like Andrew Tate to be taken down.
@GeckoBus I'm tagging you because I think you could do a much better job at analyzing this.

They also reveal they're not publishing all their methods of research due to the backlash they'd receive. Screenshots of .is on page 24

the manosphere is a cope all of them lose their minds and are ready to throw their fellow friends from the manosphere under the bus if the average becky showed some interest in them.

Rehab room have already covered the topic about male brotherhood and he had a lot of good claims.

They are even ready to discard any redpill topic if they enter in a relationship and become cucks.

Even long time friends are being left behind once one of the friends gets a girlfriend.

Women hold too much power and the entire manosphere psyop is a bullshit and its purpose is to generate money and prey on the weak "Alpha" male wannabes.

the manosphere is a cope all of them lose their minds and are ready to throw their fellow friends from the manosphere under the bus if the average becky showed some interest in them.

Rehab room have already covered the topic about male brotherhood and he had a lot of good claims.

They are even ready to discard any redpill topic if they enter in a relationship and become cucks.

Even long time friends are being left behind once one of the friends gets a girlfriend.

Women hold too much power and the entire manosphere psyop is a bullshit and its purpose is to generate money and prey on the weak "Alpha" male wannabes.
The government is scared of them. Like it or not but the manosphere is leading them to lose self control.

jfl it only proves MRA/MGTOW/other manosphere shit is doing everything right, for all the crap they get from incels
i know it's all cope at the end of the day, still glad to see glowcels seething, imagine if the blackpill was almost as big as manosphere today

The government is scared of them. Like it or not but the manosphere is leading them to lose self control.
the good thing about all of that is that most followers of the manosphere are either divorced men or incels in-denial who have never been in a relationship, so they are not getting laid anytime soon and may contribute to the fall of feminism.

It is a good thing since most of those men will certainly never ascend unless they betabux delux some entitled landwhale.

we need more high T sexually frustrated ogres to lead to change.

What is going to be their next psyop ? You can fool someone for decades, but not their entire life they will eventually wake up to the poison you've fed them.

jfl it only proves MRA/MGTOW/other manosphere shit is doing everything right, for all the crap they get from incels
i know it's all cope at the end of the day, still glad to see glowcels seething, imagine if the blackpill was almost as big as manosphere today
That's what they're scared of. They discuss fear of the blackpill spreading as well.

we need more high T sexually frustrated ogres to lead to change.

What is going to be their next psyop ? You can fool someone for decades, but not their entire life they will eventually wake up to the poison you've fed them.
Even better is they're failing to control them and they admit gen z and alpha are becoming more anti female.

the good thing about all of that is that most followers of the manosphere are either divorced men or incels in-denial who have never been in a relationship, so they are not getting laid anytime soon and may contribute to the fall of feminism.

It is a good thing since most of those men will certainly never ascend unless they betabux delux some entitled landwhale.
Exactly.

This is going to be a doozy! So the DHS (department of homeland security) published a report recently before they quickly took it down revealing they've been trying to stop the growth of the manosphere by placing ads to their own soy puppets on MGTOW creators YouTube and Twitter pages. Even funnier is they're terrified of the passport bro movement, the popularity of tradwives, and the growing popularity of the term "hitting the wall!" There's also screenshots from this forum. Here's the link
View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6Ev4--8CUnaFvRVzBapKMt4QYLyNUYQ/view?usp=drivesdk

They basically admit to requesting redpill figures like Andrew Tate to be taken down.
@GeckoBus I'm tagging you because I think you could do a much better job at analyzing this.

Bro is swear if I see only one word here about the BBC I am going to die of laughing

Anyway it Looks like that the coping of men is scaring the people in power more than the Blackpill here

Even better is they're failing to control them and they admit gen z and alpha are becoming more anti female.
I genuinely had no idea how much the feminists are seething over Andrew Tate and redpill youtubers.

To me their advice and mindset sound ridiculous but the average alpha male wannabe follows their ideas like a religion.

Andrew Tate has more male orbiters than Chico and Sean o'Pry.

Andrew Tate is the only redpiller who speaks facts once in awhile if we exclude most of the times where he gaslighted his followers.

They thought that they would get everyone into the cuck fetish and turn them into a paypig for women , but that isn't happening yet thankfully hopefully things keep escalating.

A few years ago a foid on social media said she reported me to the DHS, so this is what she meant

Good. total fed degeneration.

Read the summary and quickly skimmed through the rest, will read in detail later.
Didn't see a SINGLE word putting even 1% of the blame on women.

Read the summary and quickly skimmed through the rest, will read in detail later.
Didn't see a SINGLE word putting even 1% of the blame on women.
No, instead they say that this is a threat to me women and children

I genuinely had no idea how much the feminists are seething over Andrew Tate and redpill youtubers.

To me their advice and mindset sound ridiculous but the average alpha male wannabe follows their ideas like a religion.

Andrew Tate has more male orbiters than Chico and Sean o'Pry.

Andrew Tate is the only redpiller who speaks facts once in awhile if we exclude most of the times where he gaslighted his followers.

They thought that they would get everyone into the cuck fetish and turn them into a paypig for women , but that isn't happening yet thankfully hopefully things keep escalating.
Andrew Tate has changed the world far more than most people like to accept. Legit created an entire generation of men who are more cautious of women. The government requested he be censored.

Ok I read it.
Its trash.
Why?
  • no concrete examples or approaches
  • full of raw ideological verbiage, bombarding the reader with value judgements about what is hateful and what is not etc
  • mentions incels.is but only cherry picks posts that support their view points (i.e. they pick a bunch of posts by pedos and screenshot them, or they pick posts by ppl compaining about being alone and say this is the core issue).
  • They never bring up any of the posts showing research data though.
  • Outrageous claims about an epidemic of anti-female violence in society - meanwhile onlyfans has a multi-billion dollar turn over rate annually. Also most victims of male violence are men + IPV symmetry (google it)
Also this book (written by women):

Since these people view the whole issue as ideological, all they have to offer is unjustifiable ideological claims.
Interesting things I found

• they say they have soys on social media larping as right wingers and manosphere dudes, trying to redirect men to "healthier" venues
  • they say that they pinpoint and attack specific individuals to de-radicalize them over time (makes me rethink some interactions I had over the years :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:)
  • they recommend even more internet censorship using things like AI. This wont work. AI has to be trained on new terminology to learn. Human's dont. If a poser stops using the word "foid" and replaces it with "banana," how would an AI distinguish the 900 different use cases for "banana?" A word can change meaning based on context, gestures, tone of voice, context of thread, time of the year etc. The staggering complexity of language is too much for AI.
Take the sentence "I want to burn witches on a pile of wood with gasoline like its 1668."
Add some slang: "I want to roast some tuna on a campfire with kerosene like its 1994."

AI will not understand the second sentence, but users on this forum would, because context. So for AI to detect the second sentence as evil, it would have to rely on loose associations to determine the correct context (i.e. is it in "incel" context or is the guy talking about going to summer camp as a child?).

The infinite complexity of this will forever stifle AI.
Another way this could go down is similar to the "its ok to be white" slogan. AI can only figure out the meaning behind this by being taught the intention of its creators. On its own, it can not decipher this message, other than taking it literal.

For instance, what if incels stopped talking negatively about women and instead started talking super positive, but meant it negative. "I looove women, they are so squishy and nice! I want to cuddle them forever yay!"
"GOD I wish i could spoil a bitch! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:"

This is why they will never catch up, unless they literally censor everything. Totalitarian measures are the only way, and it is where we are going.

Now back to the PDF: It contains almost no value outside of ideological gibberish, made up metrics to measure how "evil" someone is. All the data suffers from presuppositions about what incels are and what the problem is (i.e. they act like its just an ideology made up by a bunch of angry lonely men - which begs the question why their made-up ideology is superior, but that's too high IQ for them).

Thx for tagging me, I fuk wit da luv crew :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
Ok I read it.
Its trash.
Why?
  • full of raw ideological verbiage, bombarding the reader with value judgements about what is hateful and what is not etc
  • mentions incels.is but only cherry picks posts that support their view points (i.e. they pick a bunch of posts by pedos and screenshot them, or they pick posts by ppl compaining about being alone and say this is the core issue).
  • Outrageous claims about an epidemic of anti-female violence in society - meanwhile onlyfans has a multi-billion dollar turn over rate annually. Also most victims of male violence are men + IPV symmetry (google it)

Since these people view the whole issue as ideological, all they have to offer is unjustifiable ideological claims.

• they say they have soys on social media larping as right wingers and manosphere dudes, trying to redirect men to "healthier" venues
  • they say that they pinpoint and attack specific individuals to de-radicalize them over time (makes me rethink some interactions I had over the years :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:)
  • they recommend even more internet censorship using things like AI. This wont work. AI has to be trained on new terminology to learn. Human's dont. If a poser stops using the word "foid" and replaces it with "banana," how would an AI distinguish the 900 different use cases for "banana?" A word can change meaning based on context, gestures, tone of voice, context of thread, time of the year etc. The staggering complexity of language is too much for AI.
Take the sentence "I want to burn witches on a pile of wood with gasoline like its 1668."
Add some slang: "I want to roast some tuna on a campfire with kerosene like its 1994."

AI will not understand the second sentence, but users on this forum would, because context. So for AI to detect the second sentence as evil, it would have to rely on loose associations to determine the correct context (i.e. is it in "incel" context or is the guy talking about going to summer camp as a child?).

Another way this could go down is similar to the "its ok to be white" slogan. AI can only figure out the meaning behind this by being taught the intention of its creators. On its own, it can not decipher this message, other than taking it literal.

For instance, what if incels stopped talking negatively about women and instead started talking super positive, but meant it negative. "I looove women, they are so squishy and nice! I want to cuddle them forever yay!"

This is why they will never catch up, unless they literally censor everything. Totalitarian measures are the only way, and it is where we are going.

Now back to the PDF: It contains almost no value outside of ideological gibberish, made up metrics to measure how "evil" someone is. All the data suffers from presuppositions about what incels are and what the problem is (i.e. they act like its just an ideology made up by a bunch of angry lonely men - which begs the question why their made-up ideology is superior, but that's too high IQ for them).

View attachment 1149742
An amazing read as expected. Could you make this into its own separate individual post? I doubt your comment will get much traction to this thread most likely dying and imo it deserves much more attention. Your IQ mog and humiliation of these feds should be front page.

always knew it, they will polarise the facts and dilute the Blackpill.

They also reveal they're not publishing all their methods of research due to the backlash they'd receive. Screenshots of .is on page 24
good find, will read it all. its all about polarising and infiltrating forums to create chaos and dismantle the brotherhood. no psyop for your FACE

aaaahaahahahahahaha

@WorthlessSlavicShit please investigate and make a recap post

Goverment don't do a shit here anyway, crimes rate of niggers are more and more and this soy fatass commie is there making useless laws
GABRIEL BORIC REUTERS

Manosphere is cope for those who know blackpill like us
For the average normie its "mysoginistic" it would be kekfuel if they could read here

An amazing read as expected. Could you make this into its own separate individual post? I doubt your comment will get much traction to this thread most likely dying and imo it deserves much more attention. Your IQ mog and humiliation of these feds should be front page.
ok done:

Department of ass i know your looking at this for one moment can you stop jacking off and not being a slave to foids and think for yourself as to why we come to this point in life? Obviously foids are perfect angles never their fault fyi they have bullied and targeted harrsaed my on street , let me guess it was my fault for being ugly

Department of ass i know your looking at this for one moment can you stop jacking off and not being a slave to foids and think for yourself as to why we come to this point in life? Obviously foids are perfect angles never their fault fyi they have bullied and targeted harrsaed my on street , let me guess it was my fault for being ugly
You're supposed to just ignore all the misery and injustices you've received and continue to grind and worship foids.

You're supposed to just ignore all the misery and injustices you've received and continue to grind and worship foids.
Like do they ever look at the fucking source i wasnt born a hateful misogynistic hell i would be a simping slave if foids tolerated me its the fucking reality itself

Like do they ever look at the fucking source i wasnt born a hateful misogynistic hell i would be a simping slave if foids tolerated me its the fucking reality itself

Why not do this for foids saying shit about men?

Hard evidence that glowniggers "study" incels here. JFL

always knew it, they will polarise the facts and dilute the Blackpill.
Same old shit. Nothing changes.

Hard evidence that glowniggers "study" incels here. JFL

Same old shit. Nothing changes.
Why do you think Master says he won’t permanently ban anyone unless they do something illegal. Got to keep the retards all in the same corral.

Why do you think Master says he won’t permanently ban anyone unless they do something illegal. Got to keep the retards all in the same corral.
:feelsthink: :bigbrain:

If registration was halted for a year and the filth slowly cleansed, this site would be aggressively targeted for shutdown.

yeah we are all on some list. I personally dont care because life as an ugly autistic man is entirely meaningless

The government fears men having their own interests. They fear us being less productive. We are expected to feed Chads and foids while being abused and they do not want us to fight back.

"You're 1 bj away from being back on the plantation" holds true for a sex haver however for an incel just string them along with nudes and compliments.

Dnr. I will firebomb homeland security and track down any agent that is public

Even the glowniggerest of glowniggers will eventually get tired of suppressing us all day at the office and then coming back to their wives fucking negroes and spic drug dealers on their marital bed, and then taking their house and kids with full support of the feminist justice system.

Just like in the Fall of Rome, the centurions who persecuted christians day and night eventually got tired of being lied to and scammed by the senate scrimps and cucklords,

Soon, even the feds will have to face the fact that Marxism-Rodgerism has been lighting the path forward to all civilized peoples.

This is when we win.

Last edited:
Side note: this is not done by the DHS itself, but rather a 3rd party think tank that receives funding from the DHS

also

"More than Seasonal Solitude:
Exploring the Impact ofthe Holiday
Season within the Incels.is community"

jfl

Ok I read it.
Its trash.
Why?

View attachment 1149742

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt08SU_aOHU

The government fears men having their own interests. They fear us being less productive. We are expected to feed Chads and foids while being abused and they do not want us to fight back.

WE ARE INCELS WE ARE FREE WE ARE INCELS WE ARE FREE WE ARE INCELS WE ARE FREE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back