Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Andrew Tate’s popularity has gone universal and that shit’s scary dude

Celius

Celius

-
I keep seeing his name being brought up by literal 12 year olds from my third world shithole, talking about this motherfucker as if he’s some demigod ready to wield the power of bringing back their dad from whichever store he went to buy milk.

This fucking redpilled sperg has unironically ruined a generation of children with his autistic schizo rants over “modern women” and “water can be potentially wet it seems” debates with other autistic retards. I CANNOT believe that this is what children consooom now. Whatever the fuck happened to Minecraft?

Only thing I like about him is that he makes IT cucks and leftist liberals SEETHE and the ability to do that without even trying is beyond based in my book.

Only thing I like about him is that he makes IT cucks and leftist liberals SEETHE and the ability to do that without even trying is beyond based in my book.

Its been universal for months he blew up last summer

I guess it's true. Farid Bang, a german rapper mentioned him in a song

Better a redpiller than a bluepiller honestly. And maybe he makes lookism and foid whoredom widespread knowledge.

JBW strikes again

I love Andrew Tate for this. He's made a whole generation of boys based. On rumble he had 400k something live viewers. One of the most viewed streams.

Two sides of the same coin honestly.
Ofc it's still stupid, but redpill was the gateway drug to the blackpill for many people, that's why I think it's a good thing.

Better a redpiller than a bluepiller honestly. And maybe he makes lookism and foid whoredom widespread knowledge.
The redpill he is promoting is at least realisable theoretically.

Be the richest man in the hood and abuse them and bang all the whores vs Richard COPEr just use soap and have nice haircut

Newer generations are more muttified and have lower IQs, so it makes sense for them to pick nigrew tate as their messiah

Newer generations are more muttified and have lower IQs, so it makes sense for them to pick nigrew tate as their messiah
id bully you irl

They will Epstein him.

Im OK if he makes foids n cuck mad

Gn dumb nigger also i saw the thread where u called me a faggot when i was banned i will fuck u up bitch
Oh, no, someone on the internet called you a faggot? Your life is over.

Which thread, btw? If I called you a faggot, you probably deserved it.