Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anger getting out of hand.!

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★
I was raging once again today and I thought having a few beers would help but it legit made me worse. I wanted to fight.:society::society: I pushed some dude walking slowly in front of me to the side, I wanted him to fight (I don't even know how to fight kek:feelskek:). Funny how people fear you when you want to throw hands, the guy did not say or do anything. Pussy:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

The 'subwarden' fag at my dorm said he's gonna report me for drinking and having alcohol in my room ( it's against the cucked rules:mask:) and I literally told him to fuck himself. I might get in trouble tomorrow I don't care!!!:feelsdevil:

I just wanna fight and kill people mane, I don't care if I die. Cancer is gonna kill me anyway. Eventful Sunday. How was your Sunday brocels?:feelsaww:

Use this anger to rape and kill foids (in cities skylines 2)

If I had money, time and didn't have cancer I would take some MMA classes just to fight people.

don't target random sub5 men who are just minding their own business , boyo. He did not fight back because he was probably a defeated sub5 abused dog they were already bullied enough.

don't target random sub5 men who are just minding their own business , boyo. He did not fight back because he was probably a defeated sub5 abused dog they were already bullied enough.
true kill the chads instead (in minecraft)

Use this anger to rape and kill foids (in cities skylines 2)
Maybe not, DEFINITELY rape (in Call of Duty 4)
Shocked FBI Agent

the chads will beat him up. He tried provoking some sub5 manlet probably who won't fight back.

It sucks that he has to resort to bullying already abused dogs. @ElTruecel

I should target foids. You're right. I was angry, wasn't thinking

the chads will beat him up. He tried provoking some sub5 manlet probably who won't fight back.

they won't beat me up if I use a .45 ACP (in fortnite)

I should target foids. You're right. I was angry, wasn't thinking
don't get charged with assault just because ur angry, you will ruin your life.

I'm going to buy a knife when I get my hands on some cash. I'll definitely use it if shit doesn't go my way.

don't get charged with assault just because ur angry, you will ruin your life.
Which life? . The life of rotting in your room 24/7??? Getting rejected by foids??? Treated badly by normies because of your looks ??? Getting diagnosed with cancer??? That life? I don't care. I don't have a life, or at least one that's worth 'not ruining'

Which life? . The life of rotting in your room 24/7??? Getting rejected by foids??? Treated badly by normies because of your looks ??? Getting diagnosed with cancer??? That life? I don't care. I don't have a life, or at least one that's worth 'not ruining'
did u smoke a lot ? How did this cancer appear out of nowhere, i know it's mostly random but still did something contribute to it ?

did u smoke a lot ? How did this cancer appear out of nowhere, i know it's mostly random but still did something contribute to it ?
I smoke but not a lot. It's melanoma on my foot so I doubt it due to smoking

I smoke but not a lot. It's melanoma on my foot so I doubt it due to smoking
Jesus dude I'm sorry hope you recover somehow. Brutal shit I smoke a lot hopefully i don't get cancer.

i fought a bully while he was with his gf. he tried to be a though guy. i hate guys who bully me even if I dont have a pussy while they are ficking hot yoing succubi.

I was raging once again today and I thought having a few beers would help but it legit made me worse. I wanted to fight.:society::society: I pushed some dude walking slowly in front of me to the side, I wanted him to fight (I don't even know how to fight kek:feelskek:). Funny how people fear you when you want to throw hands, the guy did not say or do anything. Pussy:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

The 'subwarden' fag at my dorm said he's gonna report me for drinking and having alcohol in my room ( it's against the cucked rules:mask:) and I literally told him to fuck himself. I might get in trouble tomorrow I don't care!!!:feelsdevil:

I just wanna fight and kill people mane, I don't care if I die. Cancer is gonna kill me anyway. Eventful Sunday. How was your Sunday brocels?:feelsaww:
rule the world

i fought a bully while he was with his gf. he tried to be a though guy. i hate guys who bully me even if I dont have a pussy while they are ficking hot yoing succubi.
It would be nice to humilite these fags in front of their gfs

It would be nice to humilite these fags in front of their gfs
exactly that happened. Its a very nice feeling. but I saw them after some months again together. good hair structure boychad could even loose fights.

exactly that happened. Its a very nice feeling. but I saw them after some months again together. good hair structure boychad could even loose fights.
all of them will pay bhai. don't worry about it

all of them will pay bhai. don't worry about it
I know. The price for our sufering will be very high. yes we lost the genetic lottery and they cut our bloodline. but we can naturally reselect them too.

I know. The price for our sufering will be very high. yes we lost the genetic lottery and they cut our bloodline. but we can naturally reselect them too.
:society: we will win in the end. we will have the ultimate laugh

sounds like my behavior recently,based af.

Giga based. Go all out, brocel. Make Samuel Little proud. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Do it (in gta!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Since you have cancer, there is nothing to look forward to.