Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ANGER

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
all i feel is anger. ALL I WANT IS TO FUCKING TAKE ACTION AND THEN JUST KILL MYSELF. you miserable fucks.

IncelTears, YOU FUCKHEADS. I've tried everything. I did EVERYTHING TO BE A COOL AND NICE PERSON WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY. But what? I got bullied, i got hatred back. I NEVER EVEN SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE IN ANY SINGLE WAY. why do you think it's the reason? yeah it's LOOKS. you fuckheads. if I wasn't so ugly MY LIFE WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS. IM TIRED... YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS FEELS LIKE....

HOPE YOU POST THIS ON YOUR SHIT SUBREDDIT. I PROMISE YOU IM ON THE VERGE OF SUICIDE BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES ME AT ALL, DESPITE ME NEVER SAYING "i hate women" TO NO ONE, AND I WAS NEVER DISRESPECTFUL, NEVER.... UNDERSTAND MY PAIN... UNDERSTAND MY FUCKING PAIN :cryfeels::feels::feelsrope:

Then do it instead of shitposting here
hqdefault.jpg

Dont do it brocel it inst worth it brother. I always thought of doing something messed up things but it inst worth it. Theres an afterlife and we wont like it so keep staying strong brocel i love you and if you want to vent send a message to me. I love you dude one struggle

Dont do it brocel it inst worth it brother. I always thought of doing something messed up things but it inst worth it. Theres an afterlife and we wont like it so keep staying strong brocel i love you and if you want to vent send a message to me. I love you dude one struggle
wtf i just wanted someone to say something like this for a long time :cryfeels:

since 2019 my life just went to hell. im all alone, but thank you brocel...

wtf i just wanted someone to say something like this for a long time :cryfeels:

since 2019 my life just went to hell. im all alone, but thank you brocel...
ALL LOVE love you dude no homo

Last edited:
IT are sadistic, gaslighting losers. Don't take them seriously.