Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You hate dinner with your parents

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I fucking hate it whenever im forced to eat with my parents at one table. They keep ask me the same question every god damn time and tbh it never feels like a genuine conversation, it feels like they interrogate me. My parents manage to have meaningful conversations with my sister but when they talk with me, their brains apparently have an error 404 and they can only ask me the same stupid shit they asked me for the millionth fucking time. In fact, my parents asking me the same shit every time is far worse than a police interrogation and i speak from experience.

I spend 95% of time with my parents. Spending holidays with them is suifuel.

i swear to god everytime i talk to them is like they have no brain

I try to hurry up and eat not say anything at the table and hurry off back to my room close the door

I try to hurry up and eat not say anything at the table and hurry off back to my room close the door
Understandable. I always take my meal to my room when im at my grandmas house, i always wake up way too late to eat with them anyway, kek

I fucking hate it whenever im forced to eat with my parents at one table. They keep ask me the same question every god damn time and tbh it never feels like a genuine conversation, it feels like they interrogate me. My parents manage to have meaningful conversations with my sister but when they talk with me, their brains apparently have an error 404 and they can only ask me the same stupid shit they asked me for the millionth fucking time. In fact, my parents asking me the same shit every time is far worse than a police interrogation and i speak from experience.
My mom always interrogates me I hate it too