Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Angry at my parents for creating me just because they wanted to fuck

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
When I got to be 20+ my father informed that my existence is a result of an unplanned pregnancy.
That they didn't even plan to get married, and they certainly didn't plan to get my mother pregnant.
They simply were horney and just wanted to fuck at that one cursed night.

For this one cursed fuck I was brought to a world I hate and to a life I hate.
I hate my mother much more than my father. That horney bitch, that gave me this puritanic vibe and preached me her feministic and puritanic values all my life, just was so horney and wanted to fuck with my father, and unfortunately got pregnant and stuck with my father who treated her like a floor cloth ever after, made her so regretful on that night she was horney and thirsting at him.

Don't get me wrong, my mother always told me she is regretful about marrying my father, and that she knew he was a bad guy since the moment she met him, and that he treated her disgustingly on their first date already. She told me she thought she could "change him" when I was four years old already.

You see what a hypocrite bitch a woman can be? All these, and she still has nerve to preach to puritanic and feminist values, and I'm sure she is not exceptionally bad compared to other foids in that sense. Hypocrite bitches them all I'm telling you.

This is brutal , maybe looks weren’t so important back then.

My dad literally singlemom maxxed decades ago, I literally would have to do the same to date some Romanian or ethnic woman and the cycle of celdom would start all over again.