Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My father was an incel

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
My mother was married off to my father by her family. She never wanted to marry him. After marrying, my father committed marital rape on my mother and I was the result unfortunately. My mother always tried to leave my father and my father always imprisoned her in the ethnic dungeon of our apartment. One time, my mother ran away from my father through the kitchen of a restaurant and my father convinced the staff that my mother is a crazy woman and they handed her over to my father, thereafter she got her ass beaten.

My father had to forcibly entrap my mom and rape her to breed. This is the brutal reality of being an ethnic male. If my dad was white then my mom would not run away from my father. This is yet another brutal blackpill and again evidence that all ethnics are incels. Ethnics, by definition, cannot receive consensual sex. @tehgymcel420

I fucking hate normie and boomer they all have cuck fetish :feelsree:

My mother was married off to my father by her family. She never wanted to marry him. After marrying, my father committed marital rape on my mother and I was the result unfortunately. My mother always tried to leave my father and my father always imprisoned her in the ethnic dungeon of our apartment. One time, my mother ran away from my father through the kitchen of a restaurant and my father convinced the staff that my mother is a crazy woman and they handed her over to my father, thereafter she got her ass beaten.

My father had to forcibly entrap my mom and rape her to breed. This is the brutal reality of being an ethnic male. If my dad was white then my mom would not run away from my father. This is yet another brutal blackpill and again evidence that all ethnics are incels. Ethnics, by definition, cannot receive consensual sex. @tehgymcel420
No such thing, stop using feminist terminology like a faggot.
Exactly my point: "Marital rape" is just another terminology utilized by Feminists to allow for foids to divorce rape men harder. :feelsjuice:

And the fact that his dad still got married & reproduced proves he is not an "incel" since an Incel is someone who could get neither.

And the fact that his dad still got married & reproduced proves he is not an "incel" since an Incel is someone who could get neither.
Incels can still rape therefore my father was an incel, an ethnic man cannot receive romance therefore romantic relationships are not something the ethnic man can have therefore 100% of ethnics are incel.

Only way for shitskins to reproduce is by forcing their women into having sex with them. I remember when my mom had a mental breakdown about how my dad raped her into having my brother and I and wished she never married him. Only ethnics can experience this level of blackpill.

Incels can still rape therefore my father was an incel
Again, marital rape is not rape: Foids just use it as an excuse to divorce rape men and/or get them in more legal trouble than they already are.
, an ethnic man cannot receive romance therefore romantic relationships are not something the ethnic man can have therefore 100% of ethnics are incel.
I genuinely don't get why you guys keep pushing this narrative; "every ethnic is an Incel & every white is a slayer" is what 1/4 of the content here seems to be.

Again, marital rape is not rape: Foids just use it as an excuse to divorce rape men and/or get them in more legal trouble than they already are.

I genuinely don't get why you guys keep pushing this narrative; "every ethnic is an Incel & every white is a slayer" is what 1/4 of the content here seems to be.

In what country did this happen?

Sorry that happened to you, but based of him to treat foids like that

You are here because of rape YOU ARE RAPE you know what you have to do you and your father have/had the same problem do the same solution

The reason why your mother tried to leave your father is because she was physically abusing her is what it sounds like but I do not feel bad for them at all because they made the mistake of reproduction resulting in you existing which is a misfortunate thing in nature

1. Marital rape doesn’t exist

2. Your father is extremely based

Was he abusive towards you also, or just your mom?

no such thing as marital rape

Exactly my point: "Marital rape" is just another terminology utilized by Feminists to allow for foids to divorce rape men harder. :feelsjuice: