Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Angry mgtow is back

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
go mgtow, the only way to boycott evil people like foids and a gynocentric society

Last edited:
MGTOW is such a fucking pathetic cope, lmao.

I-i dun hab sex wit wimmin cose they lie about forcey fun time HURR DURR. Lol.

LOL

I remember this guy, didn't he act like a super cuck though when he had a hot female guest on?

LOL

I remember this guy, didn't he act like a super cuck though when he had a hot female guest on?
I remember, but he apologized and said he was just trying to get her to stay on the stream. He never brought them on after that.

The comment about the "good man" shortage/epidemic is cringy. I doubt women will care or even notice.

The comment about the "good man" shortage/epidemic is cringy. I doubt women will care or even notice.
More men are getting blackpilled, and sexbots will seal the deal. Femoids will be selling their twats for a can of sprite in a decade or so.

More men are getting blackpilled, and sexbots will seal the deal. Femoids will be selling their twats for a can of sprite in a decade or so.
As long cucks and wks exist foids hold all the cards.

As long cucks and wks exist foids hold all the cards.
Whiteknights and cucks will be socially shamed by being tarred and feathered. Now they have the support from the media, but since trump came into office it loosened the stronghold the media had on everyone's minds.

just lol at mgtow