Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck you redditors. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. ANGER IS WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I LOVE BEING ANGRY AND I LOVE BEING HATEFUL. SOYCIETY HATES ME AND ITS ONLY A DEFENSIVE MECHANISM TO HATE PEOPLE BACK. I LOVE SEEING RANDOM PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY REDDITORS) DIE BECAUSE CHANCES ARE THOSE PEOPLE HATE MY GUTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I LOVE BEING ANGRY AND I LOVE BEING HATEFUL. SOYCIETY HATES ME AND ITS ONLY A DEFENSIVE MECHANISM TO HATE PEOPLE BACK. I LOVE SEEING RANDOM PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY REDDITORS) DIE BECAUSE CHANCES ARE THOSE PEOPLE HATE MY GUTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Hello Sneir

Whoa, chill there my brother. You have no enemies :feelsokman:

They live a life of being a cockroach wageslave with no dignity with an obese wife that hates and cheats them and a boss that treats them like a carpet . And in the end they post about how none of his 5 kids is biologycally his and end up roping.

(If he isn't a sexual child predator which many of them are)

At this point I don't even know who has a shittier life average IT poster or average incel .I am pretty sure it's the first category tbh.

Last edited:
I HATE THEREFORE I AM

HATE UBER ALLES