Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anhedonia boyz

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I can't enjoy games unless I played it a long time ago or never played at all. Game also can't be too long like RDR2. Replayed and finished Mad Max, the 2015 video game. Can't find the will to play something else. Back to braindead rotting until something clicks inside me :feelsrope:

iamsubhuman

It was the same for me for few years and since a year back I started to enjoy them again, probably brain has to relax from games for some time.

I enjoyed playing Xenoblade 2 and Lost Eidolons as much as when I was a kid playing PS1, Im playing the MGS 2 HD for the first time and im enjoying every second of it, just finished River City Girls, funny and good game, like you said it depends on the game, some games that others love feels like a chore to me, I tried many times playing the latest 3 Assassins Creed games and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, I can't bring myself to finish it, it becomes too boring.

I suffer from Anhedonia for several years due to the forced use of antipsychotics along with SSRIs.

Also, try playing C2077. I'll do it with mods on PC :feelsdevil: I'll be incel millionsire in Night City.

Meditate boyo

Also, try playing C2077. I'll do it with mods on PC :feelsdevil: I'll be incel millionsire in Night City.
Is that game stable now? I played it before on an earlier patch, but it was glitchy af. Also, never buy, fuck CD Projekt Red :feelsokman:

Is that game stable now? I played it before on an earlier patch, but it was glitchy af. Also, never buy, fuck CD Projekt Red :feelsokman:
Modding scene (+ recent big updates) made it good, tbh. Also, yes: they rushed it and so they got what they deserved. I'll buy Cyberpunk sequel (depending on the features and reviews), for sure.

As of today, just pirate it.

I can't enjoy games unless I played it a long time ago or never played at all. Game also can't be too long like RDR2. Replayed and finished Mad Max, the 2015 video game. Can't find the will to play something else. Back to braindead rotting until something clicks inside me :feelsrope:
I can't play any games. I feel bad instantly and stop. It reminds me of the good old bluepilled childhood days and that trauma hits too hard and is too hard to handle.

Mods you got?

Best mod collections:

Morem isc mods on the internet and nexusmods, plus other collections... take a look on the following videos for must have mods:

(most recent one)

(not so recent)

and a little extra for you, brocel:

:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Last edited: