Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animals are less discriminative than humans

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Animals are less discriminative than humans are animals generally don’t antagonize different species of animals the same way humans antagonize different races of human beings because animals don’t care as much all they care about is survival itself while humans will treat you as less than the scum of the earth if they don’t like your skin tone they’ll make your life a living hell animals simply ignore each other if nobody decides to attack they’re programmed differently from us

I fucking hate animals
I'm proud to be a human and part of the master species

Have you heard of Gombe chimpanzee wars? Animals respect size and strength, not much different from us.

Animals don’t have guns we do
They were making weapons and slaughtering each other, making ambushes and raids. Documentaries on wildlife is worse than horror movies.

Have you seen how pride of Lion coordinately separates baby animals from the herd because they are an easy pray and then devour the baby while he cries for his mother while she watches knowing she cant do shit.

My cute little pekingese killed a mouse today just for fun.

I get what you say, animals react on me much better than humans but the mere nature of survival turned both humans and animals into monsters. We live in evil world