Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed that autistic people are somewhat mentally similar to animals?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★
Has anyone realized that autistic people are mentally much similar to animals than other non-autistic people are?

I’ve read certain books by H.G. Wells, Bertrand Russell, watched videos by Alex Jones, etc. that talk about how the human race will diverge in the future into two species. And that one of those two new races of man will be inferior to the other one, much closer to animals. Think of the Eloi and the Morlocks in The Time Machine (1895) by H.G. Wells.

IMG 4345

IMG 4660

Well, I was wondering if autism is one step towards that, as the elites have used artificial substances in foods, drinks, vaccines, the air in the environment, etc. to cause autism in people. (In addition, LGBT ideology is causing people to lose self-control and behave wildly in public, with pride parades, etc. Thus making them behave like animals.)

Am I the only one who has noticed this about autism and autistic people?

Last edited:
no but niggers are

I have read online that autism is the next stage of evolution. Genes permutating to get savants but the chances are so rare this where us autistic retards come in.

Autists have strangely a high iq