Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animals > ugly men.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Animals ( and especially cute animals ) have more value than an ugly men. In comments of YouTube videos women often write comments like these : "Oh, this poor dog looks so scared, I want to hug it". But they hate and don't want to show warmth towards an ugly men.

Just be a dog bro

Dogpill proven true once again :blackpill:

Women will lick the mouths of dogs but never give a unattractive man a chance.

That explains degenerates dressing up as puppies :feelskek: They cover their faces, and you cant tell exactly how tall they are while on all 4s

Animals > cucks and whores

All humans and animals are garbage. Only plants are based bc sexuality doesn’t exist.

Im
Animals ( and especially cute animals ) have more value than an ugly men. In comments of YouTube videos women often write comments like these : "Oh, this poor dog looks so scared, I want to hug it". But they hate and don't want to show warmth towards an ugly men.
Imo animals>average human/normies ,they aren’t evil like them

dogpill destroyed me

If you kill a cockroach you are a hero, if you kill a butterfly you are evil. Morality has aesthetic standards.

-Nietzsche

Yep absolute madness

All humans and animals are garbage. Only plants are based bc sexuality doesn’t exist.
take the plantpill. The only way to advance human civilization is to transcend beyond humanity and become plants

Water is wet.

Just be a dog theory.

Damn, we're not even subhumans anymore, we're subanimals now:feelsrope: