Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are the most shallow, selfish, and arrogant creatures I have ever encountered

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Almost everyday, I see girls my age walking around with their boyfriends. Some of These foids don't even acknowledge my presence, it's like I'm a ghost to them. They would never want to spend time with an incel because they are selfish cunts who only want to spend time with chads and good-looking men. These cunts only care about themselves. They only enter relationships if it benefits them. They don't give a shit about men like us, they don't see us as potential romantic partners, they see us as low-value men who are not worthy of their attention. They would rather be with a stupid dog or a bird than to be with us. They lack empathy and compassion for us. Modern women are the enemy, they are like wild animals who need to be controlled.

Almost everyday, I see girls my age walking around with their boyfriends. Some of These foids don't even acknowledge my presence, it's like I'm a ghost to them. They would never want to spend time with an incel because they are selfish cunts who only want to spend time with chads and good-looking men. These cunts only care about themselves. They only enter relationships if it benefits them. They don't give a shit about men like us, they don't see us as potential romantic partners, they see us as low-value men who are not worthy of their attention. They would rather be with a stupid dog or a bird than to be with us. They lack empathy and compassion for us. Modern women are the enemy, they are like wild animals who need to be controlled.
Average Sub5 Experience, and theres no escaping it.

They also have attitude.

And always have been.
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

water flowing GIF

This may seem an extreme view, but I can count on my hand the number of foids I've interacted with who aren't like that.