Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime becoming normie

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
@ASS_F

It's the unfortunate truth that anime and the games inspired by it are becoming normie and mainstream.

1. They took our internet
2. They took our video games
3. Now our anime

Hopefully they don’t touch my manga and light novels if so I will then rope

Anime was normie for a while already.

its been normie for a good 4-5 years. ever since JOJO got animated and moeshit became lol epic so ironic funnay

its over. i grew out of anime when i realized most of it was about high schoolers having fun and going on adventures while i was an incel boarded up in my room jerking off to hentai.

I don't.really care as long as the anime itself isn't influenced

Do people who actually watch or play doki doki consider them selves weebs I thought it was just a huge meme.

Also i unironically enjoy lolis/traps and only have one waifu

5F9814D2 C7C5 4AB1 9991 83EF7E2731DB

Pewdiepie mostly memes anime but he likes it unironically.

Do people who actually watch or play doki doki consider them selves weebs I thought it was just a huge meme.

Also i unironically enjoy lolis/traps and only have one waifu

View attachment 3679
I think some slice of life shows are enjoyable to watch but I am more focused on the plot of a show and I don't take the waifu thing that seriously

Pewdiepie mostly memes anime but he likes it unironically.
If he liked it so much, then he wouldn't be trying to make it mainstream by shoving it down his fan's throats.

Never tried it I just saw memes about it, does it actually play like a VN or is it some western crap
What are your standards for a VN?

Normies are scum. Fucking exterminate them all.

Pls no. I will rope if this happens

Different routes where you can end up with either girl happily, actual solid story, waifu tier girls
The only VN I have played was Nekopara vol 1

Same if you liked tales of mothership series check out legend of heroes series
It's good that it's on steam.

I might get ni no kuni 2 as well

That is cancer in it's purest form. I didn't know most people were "ironic" about those things since I'm not. I like traps and lolis.
Ive seen many normie memes about lolis and traps

Normies are really ruining everything

PewDiePie is a cancerous normie faggot
Also he is basically a Chad with a 7/10 Italian chick
Fuck him

Nothing is safe from normies because they make up the majority of humans.

@ASS_F

It's the unfortunate truth that anime and the games inspired by it are becoming normie and mainstream.

Lol is it over if I found that funny AF.

everything has become normie these days.

Hopefully they don’t touch my manga and light novels if so I will then rope

Manga (probably already a normie thing too) and novels (ln/wn) are too divine to become normies pls no, I loathe that if they or would have anime adaptations and the adaptation is BULLSHIT, god.

i grew out of anime when i realized most of it was about high schoolers having fun and going on adventures while i was an incel boarded up in my room jerking off to hentai.

Who cares what "most" of them are about, nobody is forcing you to watch shitty anime series, I usually avoid all the high school shit, anything with the tags - romance, harem, and my personally most hated SLICE OF LIFE needs to be avoided like the plague as they are usually cliche, boring and rehashed shit, its the same shit in all those series, and only normies ever watched them.

There are exceptions though where the series has some of those tags but doesn't really revolve around them e.g. Code Geass (one of my favorites)

My favs would be:
1. Death Note (Kira is another character I idolize)
2. Code Geass
3. Berserk
4. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
5. Aizen (not an anime, just a character from Bleach, that I idolize so much that he ranks as his own series, literally only watched bleach for Aizen)

The funny thing I find is that there are no actually existing humans that I idolize, but for some reason their creations are easily admirable, I think its because humans limit themselves so much trying to "fit in' in the world, and the outlet is "their art".

Manga (probably already a normie thing too) and novels (ln/wn) are too divine to become normies pls no, I loathe that if they or would have anime adaptations and the adaptation is BULLSHIT, god.
Yeah, I get happy when they don’t continue the light novel anime adaption so normies can’t enjoy the rest (grimgar,konosuba)

Yeah, I get happy when they don’t continue the light novel anime adaption so normies can’t enjoy the rest (grimgar,konosuba)

This is some high level cope, I don't think they even really care, for us anime is an escape, for normies its just a past time. I don't know how you guys stand reading all that light novel slice of life shit and watching all those girly type animes, its like torturing yourself about everything you're missing out on, and on top of that its boring and cliche as fuck.

But yeah normies aren't missing out because their life is a light novel, they get to live it, you have to read it.

This is some high level cope, I don't think they even really care, for us anime is an escape, for normies its just a past time. I don't know how you guys stand reading all that light novel slice of life shit and watching all those girly type animes, its like torturing yourself about everything you're missing out on, and on top of that its boring and cliche as fuck.

But yeah normies aren't missing out because their life is a light novel, they get to live it, you have to read it.
Escapism can go really far depending on how you perceive it y’know

Who cares what "most" of them are about, nobody is forcing you to watch shitty anime series, I usually avoid all the high school shit, anything with the tags - romance, harem, and my personally most hated SLICE OF LIFE needs to be avoided like the plague as they are usually cliche, boring and rehashed shit, its the same shit in all those series, and only normies ever watched them.

There are exceptions though where the series has some of those tags but doesn't really revolve around them e.g. Code Geass (one of my favorites)

My favs would be:
1. Death Note (Kira is another character I idolize)
2. Code Geass
3. Berserk
4. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
5. Aizen (not an anime, just a character from Bleach, that I idolize so much that he ranks as his own series, literally only watched bleach for Aizen)

The funny thing I find is that there are no actually existing humans that I idolize, but for some reason their creations are easily admirable, I think its because humans limit themselves so much trying to "fit in' in the world, and the outlet is "their art".
Some slice of life are really good, they have good stories to them, not all of them are the same.

Check out Erased, Anohana, Sakurasao, Your Name, Koe no Karachi. They are not like the typical slice of life you see with romance but they have interesting stories behind them.

I guess everyone has their own taste, I watch a lot of the harem and SoL and moe anime that comes out but that’s just because I find them funny, cute and comfy.

Also from the ones you like I suggest you check out Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works 2014, i think it’s perfect for you .
2PkFbvK.gif

>Anime becoming normie

Uh...that's been the case for like a decade now. Back when I was growing up in the 90s to mid 2000s, anime was mostly just something nerds were into. I remember it actually being something special to meet someone who was into anime that wasn't stuff that was aired on TV (pokemon, DBZ, etc.).

But ever since the late 2000s or so, anime has been everywhere. By that point you couldn't go anywhere on the internet without seeing tons of anime avatars. It was also around that time when it ceased to be something uncommon to meet someone who was into anime, see people wearing anime t-shirts, or hear people talking about it in public.

Now it's like half the people in the 13-23 year old demographic watch anime, at least casually.

A lot of normies even watch anime that's not even mainstream. At this point the only anime that mostly incels watch are really obscure ones that don't even have an english dub.

>Anime becoming normie

Uh...that's been the case for like a decade now. Back when I was growing up in the 90s to mid 2000s, anime was mostly just something nerds were into. I remember it actually being something special to meet someone who was into anime that wasn't stuff that was aired on TV (pokemon, DBZ, etc.).

But ever since the late 2000s or so, anime has been everywhere. By that point you couldn't go anywhere on the internet without seeing tons of anime avatars. It was also around that time when it ceased to be something uncommon to meet someone who was into anime, see people wearing anime t-shirts, or hear people talking about it in public.

Now it's like half the people in the 13-23 year old demographic watch anime, at least casually.

A lot of normies even watch anime that's not even mainstream. At this point the only anime that mostly incels watch are really obscure ones that don't even have an english dub.
Screen Shot 2018 03 08 at 24008 PM

Yeah you're right.

watch patrician shit that normies haven't heard of or won't watch like Kuuchuu Buranko, stuff by Masaaki Yuasa (The Tatami Galaxy, ping pong, kaiba, etc), legend of the galactic heroes, kaiji, natsume yuujinchou, great teacher onizuka, etc. just go on myanimelist and look at the top shows that have high ratings but little popularity

I suggest you check out Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works 2014, i think it’s perfect for you

Already seen it, but it isn't on the same plane with anime like berserk and death note, isn't dark enough, the protagonist is one of those hope driven cliche types, I prefer anime where the protagonist is a realist, and has to make "the tuff decisions" despite who will hate him in the end.

Already seen it, but it isn't on the same plane with anime like berserk and death note, isn't dark enough, the protagonist is one of those hope driven cliche types, I prefer anime where the protagonist is a realist, and has to make "the tuff decisions" despite who will hate him in the end.
Have you watched fate/zero yet, protagonist is what you just described, although he is still a hero and all and wants peace his methods are ruthless

giphy.gif