Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime chicks > Real chicks

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
d91e9408ba7a555e8107f2a78443274b--miku-chan-hatsune-miku.jpg
Misty_%28anime%29.png
Mimiru.full.290239.jpg
tsukasa.jpg

Anime chicks will never let you down. 
Anime chicks are nice and playful, femoids are mean and unattentive. 

Anime is huge cope
but it's a healthier cope than doing hard drugs
and it's 1000x healthier than what Stacy is letting Tyrone do to her butthole

For some reason I can't get aroused by anime chicks at all.
I envy you who prefer it.

Lmao, anime chicks only go after the hottest guys too, IRL they'd want nothing to do with an ugly or mentalcel

Berdea said:

Same for the most part. I think you have to watch a lot of anime and get used to getting emotionally attached to animated characters before you can be. And even then, perhaps you need to be a bit more imaginative/open to experience than most. 

However, I will always love the Chun.

EJvVRdf.png

Berdea said:

Look for the thicc ones.

blickpall said:
Berdea said:
Same for the most part. I think you have to watch a lot of anime and get used to getting emotionally attached to animated characters before you can be. And even then, perhaps you need to be a bit more imaginative/open to experience than most.
However, I will always love the Chun.
EJvVRdf.png

It's also easier to imagine yourself with an anime chick that has a large fandom like Hatsune Miku or Chun Li, because it's the same level of distance as a celebrity crush (like having a crush on Jessica Alba lol, Jessica Alba wouldn't even acknowledge my existence, which means I have the same shot of getting Jessica Alba as I do an anime chick, minus the pain)

Anime is my cope. It is my life support. I used to hate on anything to do with anime or weeb culture a few years ago, but one day I was curious.

Nautica1983 said:
Lmao, anime chicks only go after the hottest guys too, IRL they'd want nothing to do with an ugly or mentalcel

mHM3DMk.gif

Dry Spell said:
d91e9408ba7a555e8107f2a78443274b--miku-chan-hatsune-miku.jpg
Misty_%28anime%29.png
Mimiru.full.290239.jpg
tsukasa.jpg

Anime chicks will never let you down. 
Anime chicks are nice and playful, femoids are mean and unattentive. 

Anime is huge cope
but it's a healthier cope than doing hard drugs
and it's 1000x healthier than what Stacy is letting Tyrone do to her butthole

:skeptical:

Kointo said:
Anime is my cope. It is my life support. I used to hate on anything to do with anime or weeb culture a few years ago, but one day I was curious.
This

Anime is the best cope out there. Made by Japanese virgins for virgins.

I petty people that can't into 2D, because once you enjoy it there really isn't any better cope than watching a cute 2D girl do cute 2D things.

Kointo said:
Anime is my cope. It is my life support. I used to hate on anything to do with anime or weeb culture a few years ago, but one day I was curious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaladaptiveDreaming/

How could 3D girls compete with 2D girls?

They're also more interesting and intelligent than 99.99% of femoids. How ironic that some gook roastie pretends to be a female far superior to her, yet doesn't have even the slightest understanding of what makes her special. Probably laughs at those herbivore losers for not slaying pussy too.

3D Females < 2D Women

Fuck, will I get banned for being married?

my wife

TAINAKA-RITSU-tainaka-ritsu-15987965-320-240.gif

A Good Friend said:
Fuck, will I get banned for being married?

my wife

TAINAKA-RITSU-tainaka-ritsu-15987965-320-240.gif

Ritsu is the best tomboy in anime. I love k-on.

Salutextm said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MaladaptiveDreaming/

I don't think I'm that extreme.

Kointo said:

That's so kind! I'll tell her you said that when she gets back from Guitar Center.

*sobs uncontrollably*

*curls into ball on the floor*

Kointo said:

I don't think I'm that extreme.

Neither did I fam

A Good Friend said:
That's so kind! I'll tell her you said that when she gets back from Guitar Center.

*sobs uncontrollably*

Tell her she should let down her hair more often. I like the look.
search

ritsu__hair_down__by_bubuplush-da9e7en.png

k_on__ritsu_with_her_hair_down___gif_animation_by_kyoflameashhylden-da1h4e9.png

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
*sobs uncontrollably*
search

hair-down Ritsu is a miracle

(I think trolls start these threads to make us look like pathetic weebs: guilty)

I used to be partial towards Kanako many years back.

The first scene, with the hat is just very memorable to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NnJUKpNZ3c

A Good Friend said:
search

(I think trolls start these threads to make us look like pathetic weebs: guilty)
[/quote]

I don't care either way. I talk about things that make me happy, and a lowlife laughing his ass off looking at forums won't stop me. Tohru is my current waifu of 4 or 5 months now.
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

latest

Are you calculatorcel?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
search

I don't care either way. I talk about things that make me happy, and a lowlife laughing his ass off looking at forums won't stop me. Tohru is my current waifu of 4 or 5 months now.
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

latest
[/quote]

I haven't watched this yet. Just started Rozen Maiden. I'd love to hash it out, but I must be off to protect the citizens.

Until next time...

Tellem-T said:
anime is for degenerates

1. Death Note
2. Attack on Titan
3. Castlevania (Netflix)
4. Monster
5. .hack//SIGN
6. Cowboy Bebop
7. Another
8. Shin Chan

Watch some of those animes and see if you still feel that anime is entirely degenerate.

There are plenty of high-end animes out there, Death Note being the best example. People who hate anime almost universally enjoy Death Note because it's not about usual anime tropes (japanese schoolgirls and stuff.)

Dry Spell said:
1. Death Note
2. Attack on Titan
3. Castlevania (Netflix)
4. Monster
5. .hack//SIGN
6. Cowboy Bebop
7. Another
8. Shin Chan

Watch some of those animes and see if you still feel that anime is entirely degenerate.

There are plenty of high-end animes out there, Death Note being the best example. People who hate anime almost universally enjoy Death Note because it's not about usual anime tropes (japanese schoolgirls and stuff.)

Death Note is truly the best. It's like a suspensefuI American drama, but with a unique addition. I love the complexity of the plot. Not too convoluted, but just the right amount to keep watchers engaged.

Kointo said:
Death Note is truly the best. It's like a suspensefuI American drama, but with a unique addition. I love the complexity of the plot. Not too convoluted, but just the right amount to keep watchers engaged.

+1 to Death Note, always.

When I was a teenager I was thin af like Light and I have the same hair color so I went full cringe and got the same hairstyle. Thankfully, not many people knew about Death Note in my school, and practically none suspected that I watched anime. But I love the look a lot. I still have a somewhat similar hairstyle.

blickpall said:
+1 to Death Note, always.

When I was a teenager I was thin af like Light and I have the same hair color so I went full cringe and got the same hairstyle. Thankfully, not many people knew about Death Note in my school, and practically none suspected that I watched anime. But I love the look a lot. I still have a somewhat similar hairstyle.

That is very autistic, but not in a bad way. Sometimes I act like L and hold things delicately with my index finger and my thumb. That may be even more autistic than what you did, and I still do it! I would probably sit like him to If I wasn't a lardass.

Kointo said:
That is very autistic, but not in a bad way. Sometimes I act like L and hold things delicately with my index finger and my thumb. That may be even more autistic than what you did, and I still do it! I would probably sit like him to If I wasn't a lardass.

It was definitely low-key autistic. It looks like a normal haircut (and was kind of savaged by Justin Bieber just a few years later) so it wasn't explicitly aspie or weeby af. I am approximately 0% weeb in any other metric - do not speak weebian Japanese, I only went to one two cons both times because my friends had a free extra ticket, do not own anime shirts or really discuss anime except for with one or two other friends who casually watch. But this... This was something very attainable, and very easy. I liked his aesthetic and I figured "why not" because I was sick of my previous one (long metalhead-like hair, despite my not listening to metal lol). So it was even an upgrade. I guess that says a lot about who I was back then, too.

blickpall said:
It was definitely low-key autistic. It looks like a normal haircut (and was kind of savaged by Justin Bieber just a few years later) so it wasn't explicitly aspie or weeby af. I am approximately 0% weeb in any other metric - do not speak weebian Japanese, I only went to one two cons both times because my friends had a free extra ticket, do not own anime shirts or really discuss anime except for with one or two other friends who casually watch. But this... This was something very attainable, and very easy. I liked his aesthetic and I figured "why not" because I was sick of my previous one (long metalhead-like hair, despite my not listening to metal lol). So it was even an upgrade. I guess that says a lot about who I was back then, too.

Wearing an anime t shirt= everyone thinks you're a weird creep

I would if I could