Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ANIME mogged me

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
I cant watch anime anymore, Every time I see the protagonist get foids it makes me rage. :feelsree: My only hope is to daydream and fantasize about imaginary waifu

Basically the pretty boy loser that sits in his room all day has a femoid approach him and yada yada. Suifuel of the highest ordah.

Anime is particularly devilish, it is marketed towards a younger demographic then say traditional hollywood cinema hence the emphasis on personal relationship, minutia and everyday normie bullshit and particularly looks and romance.

There is a reason it seems they all take place in a school environment, mainly for teenagers to empathize, I cannot put myself in the shoes of a young adult or teenager anymore it just sickens me to even imagine it the things I never had that normies did, it is the devil come to taint my thoughts with SIN n shit.

Basically the pretty boy loser that sits in his room all day has a femoid approach him and yada yada. Suifuel of the highest ordah.
more like 4-5 femoids that he gets to choose from, but doesn't for 20 episodes of bullchit

I cant watch anime anymore, Every time I see the protagonist get foids it makes me rage. :feelsree: My only hope is to daydream and fantasize about imaginary waifu
Understandable, most of the times if you pay close attention to the story it's not leading to anything interesting or really any development of any kind. The main character just gets women to come along with him or he uses some kind of mind control trick, perhaps he is appealing to all the girls already, there's never truly any character development or any way to empathize with the characters experience. There was this one anime where the main character was a fat bastard who was mistreated by his family and abused verbally, physically and emotionally, the uncle leaves the main character his house when he died, to make a long story short, he finds some portal to another realm and something happens to his physical appearance and becomes a handsome man where everyone likes him, he's super duper over powered, he goes to a nice school and has access to financial, physical, and sexual resources. So what do you learn, what do you gain, what do you come to understanding of? Nothing.....

one reason why I hate watching anime

All anime seem like that now