Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anime recommendations for noobs

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I never watched anime before. I've only seen sonic x as a kid plus some random other shit. Need a good cope in my life

Cowboy Bepop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL, Kill La Kill

Do not recommend: Elfen Lied, Hellsing.

I think those are all the animes I've watched.

Mushishi, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Serial Experiments Lain, Blue Exorcist, Texhnolyze.

Watching hunter x hunter now and it's good, I'm not even animecel.

Death Note, Dragon Ball

Youjo Senki , Kaiji. I enjoy attack on titan despite its normie success.
Dont watch hellsing, boku hero academy, naruto, or one piece.

Mushishi, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Serial Experiments Lain, Blue Exorcist, Texhnolyze.

blue exorcist is fucking garbage do not listen to this

nothing personal, maeror

go watch kill la kill and tengen toppa gurenn lagann, if you like them hit me up and i will provide you with further goods.

Start with something simple easy and popular.

Some of my favourites that I recommend and are easy to get into:

ERASED, Re:Zero, Fate/Stay Night:Unlimited Bladeworks, Hunter X Hunter, Anohana, Full Metal alchemist Brotherhood

If you are a first time viewer you will probably hate fan service and won’t understand the appeal of most of the older animes.

My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected

Welcome to the N.H.K.

Penguindrum

Voltron 2016

FMA 2003-IDC WHAT YOU GUY SAY BUT FATHER WAS GENERIC AS FUCK

The easiest ones to get into, in my opinion, for a noobcel are the big fighting/power-up style adventure-ish animes like Dragonball/Dragonball Z, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto. If that's not your cup of tea and you're looking for something more drama-like, Death Note is pretty much a detective story with a little bit of fantasy gimmick.

If you generally prefer other types of media (videos, movies, shows) it would help to let us know what you like so we can recommend something that is similar to your existing interests.

It helps to not think of anime as something you have to "get into." Anime is just a means of conveying a message, same as movies, books, streams, videos, etc. It's more about the message than the medium, and anime has an incredible diversity of messages of that nature.