Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gaming is a very useless cope to me

it's not as fun as it used to be

redpill BS

tons of normie guys over 20 play games, it's quite normal esp. since the lockdowns

but tbh modern games are mostly shit and I can't be bothered with them. Playing games just bores me

Gaming is a bad cope. Most games are shit nowadays (Triple A like Call of Duty and Diablo) and they are just made for maximum money.

Jfl at the butthurt people who couldn't accept reality.

Do some other stuff that will actually benefit you other than gaming.

Being incel doesn't mean you have to live a shit life.

All copes are useless which us why they're called copes not hobbies, interests, jobs etc. They exist literally to allow you to get by which is why no one else but incels use the word

And you're not a loser? We are on an incel forum :shhh:
Life is all meaningless anyway, we are the product of an urge that feeds itself - that's life baby.
Losers and winners are pure social constructs which do not apply to us as social outcasts.

Everything in life is pure copium, we fuck to cope, we work to cope, we play games to cope, we take drugs to cope, love is COPE. It's all about keeping a stable balance of neurotransmitters to minimize the negative symptoms of our brain's own realization of mortality; all because procreation is a want that's hardwired into our brains through billions of years of reinforcement learning.
"stop doing fun things!!!!"
kys normie
Based ones.

once you become old enough you lose interest in it overnight

I haven't played my Xbox in months