Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Annoying mother

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Does anybody else have a mother who will randomly berate and insult them for no reason? I was just enjoying watching some anime and eating a shawarma when my mom loudly started banging on my door. I opened it, and she began yelling at me, saying how I'm so far behind other people my age and how I'll fail at life, among other things. As she was leaving and going back upstairs, she started screaming at me, "What a life you have," and slammed the door. Now my mood is ruined, and I hate my existence.

yikes sweaty, time to move out
cant move out rn im starting college next school year i took a gap year so thats why im not in college this year

yep mine would yell from downstairs how I’m a loser who spends too much time in my room all day, and how other guys my age go out with their friends, have high paying jobs, own nice cars and houses. She would yell this many times in front of my brother and sister. Shit was humiliating and painful.

I left quietly during the night and disappeared and I’ve been ghosting her for 4 years straight and it’s been a massive relief

I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again. Her voice and my memories of her give me anxiety to this day

Last edited:
your mom is a hag, did she force you to see a therapist since that incident with your little brother?

Nothing unusual, same shit happens to married man, foids fucks with their brains.

yikes sweaty, time to move out
better start working for the sexhaver kids while you will never get a date since you are not allowed :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

My mom was a total bitch in high school but she's calmed down a bit since tho, possibly cuz of menopause lol

your mom is a hag, did she force you to see a therapist since that incident with your little brother
no what pretty much happend was the shit blew over after a week and nothing happend so thats good

Does anybody else have a mother who will randomly berate and insult them for no reason? I was just enjoying watching some anime and eating a shawarma when my mom loudly started banging on my door. I opened it, and she began yelling at me, saying how I'm so far behind other people my age and how I'll fail at life, among other things. As she was leaving and going back upstairs, she started screaming at me, "What a life you have," and slammed the door. Now my mood is ruined, and I hate my existence.
My dad did this on a regular basis until finally accepting my LDAR lifestyle.

Happens to me on a daily basis, its russian roulette when she walks into my room she will either be really nice or act like how you described, its stupid because when she comes into my room to yell about my life it actually has an adverse affect on my life as I will lose motivation to do anything productive when I get yelled at so she just comes in and makes my life and situation worse but never has the self awareness to realise that.

Yes i mostly reply with no pussy no work, or its your subhuman genes, or i am gonna kill myself

Honestly, you're better off moving out. Not saying it's the best move. I'm just saying that since my mother passed away. And I was forced to move out by my father. My life has been more peaceful. I just do whatever I want.
Unfortunately I do have to work full time though In order to maintain everything. Your mother sounds like a total bitch and doesn't understand how reality works. I have relatives like that who say to me. How come I don't have a full career or a wife and kids by now? And it's like I can't display a reaction to that. That won't cause an argument for them. They're boomers, they don't give a shit, so just let them rant. And eventually they'll die, and we will replace them with something better.

She just wants another man of the house she can count on. Too bad she failed to raise one...

your mom only berates you because you are not like your chad father

this is the case for so many of us

mommy issues lead to women issues

she cares about you, dont ignore her and insult her.
you have no idea when she will die, when she does.
you will only learn to wallow in your own misery

my mum has been gaslighting me for years, invalidating me, shutting me down and enabling my abusive piece of shit brother, its fucked me up mentally

Yeah,i hate that pos toilet whore

Sorry to hear that 1

play "bird is the word" in a loop till she shuts up.