Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Anon raises a good point regarding language.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Mkerghkfds

The good point he makes is that if the post is tl, it will lead to dr.

The good point he makes is that if the post is tl, it will lead to dr.
Why are you retards so low iq? I could read this shit in a few seconds when I was a kid. Did you all have mercury poisoning as children?

Also, the article was written by the cuckservative dailywire, which is just:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why are you retards so low iq? I could read this shit in a few seconds when I was a kid. Did you all have mercury poisoning as children?

Also, the article was written by the cuckservative dailywire, which is just:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Too be srs for a second, the format to read that is hard af on my phone. I can’t read it as it is, and have to zoom in. That leads to it being too zoomed in, and it takes forever to scroll one line to get to the end.

Good post. The propaganda is very subtle, but very effective

Sort of obvious now that you think about it, "dude" was always a joke-y lighthearted way of referring to men. Not really unexpected, though, they want to undermine us and they're currently not doing too bad with that. The majority of men won't recognize the psyops for what they are, though, until they're quite literally being enslaved and completely closed off from the majority of foids in an Amazon warehouse to perpetually work. :feelshaha:

Seriously, scroll through this garbage. Cuckservatives read this tranny ragebait brainrot every fucking day.
Too be srs for a second, the format to read that is hard af on my phone. I can’t read it as it is, and have to zoom in. That leads to it being too zoomed in, and it takes forever to scroll one line to get to the end.
Phoneposters get the rope

I use "male" to convey the fact that my physical appearance and illnesses are used by holes to dehumanize me.

Yes. You'll have better success hearing about my childhood friends though.

nobody takes that site seriously anymore

Giving daily zion traffick only makes them more relevant.

It’s over
This is like ignoring an oncoming train because you don't want to think about death.
Basically what PLA said.
Sort of obvious now that you think about it, "dude" was always a joke-y lighthearted way of referring to men. Not really unexpected, though, they want to undermine us and they're currently not doing too bad with that. The majority of men won't recognize the psyops for what they are, though, until they're quite literally being enslaved and completely closed off from the majority of foids in an Amazon warehouse to perpetually work. :feelshaha:

This is like ignoring an oncoming train because you don't want to think about death.
Basically what PLA said.
Alright bro, I’ll read your post and try.

I'm a man who no one else sees as a man

lmao at people not being able to read at 3rd grade level here ok

ok now the screenshot, yes its absolutely true. Its important to realize just how important words are. If a culture lacks the language to express a concept, entire intellectual venues are blocked outright. Some say that one of the reasons philosophy could flourish in ancient greece was the unique properties of the greek language, which lend itself to philosophical discourse.

Also, like these people at the frankfurt school or wherever this shit comes from, they of course believe in the power of newspeak and such, so I can absolutely see how this could be a targeted campaign. I mean, they did it before. "Teenager" was not a thing in the past. They invented that whole category of people in the 50s.

So yeah, another attack on male identity, further reducing us to the level of cattle, good job satan.

lmao at people not being able to read at 3rd grade level here ok

ok now the screenshot, yes its absolutely true. Its important to realize just how important words are. If a culture lacks the language to express a concept, entire intellectual venues are blocked outright. Some say that one of the reasons philosophy could flourish in ancient greece was the unique properties of the greek language, which lend itself to philosophical discourse.

Also, like these people at the frankfurt school or wherever this shit comes from, they of course believe in the power of newspeak and such, so I can absolutely see how this could be a targeted campaign. I mean, they did it before. "Teenager" was not a thing in the past. They invented that whole category of people in the 50s.

So yeah, another attack on male identity, further reducing us to the level of cattle, good job satan.
They want to "deconstruct" everything because that's what their colleges taught them. When men are treated like shit in education and jobs, their solution is always to "deconstruct" this or that aspect of masculinity, to try to kill a little bit more of us.

They want to "deconstruct" everything because that's what their colleges taught them. When men are treated like shit in education and jobs, their solution is always to "deconstruct" this or that aspect of masculinity, to try to kill a little bit more of us.

"the revolution never ends"
- lenin

its like an endless spiral into the abyss.
Constant fighting, constant deconstruction, everything goes, everything is just opinions, you have to value everyones opinions, there is no truth, etc.

"turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon can not hear the falconer.
The center is lost, things fall apart"