Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another agecuck thread

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/183dcif/my_daughter_is_19_and_dating_a_33_yearold_what_is/

Full of comment like "She's just 19! She's a child!", "He's a predator!", "The maturity difference is too great!", "She's not mature enough to make this choice!". Agecucks are so pathetic. They don't know the people nor their relationship but are making this huge assumption. It's very clear this is just them pushing their agenda of removing accountability and responsibility from women and assign blame to men.

One of the few anti-agecuck posts that I can get behind

oh noo!!! muh heckin sweet innocent daughterino :soy::foidSoy:

One of the few anti-agecuck posts that I can get behind
Why? Most anti-agecuck thread ridicule the agecuck and talk about how women get sex since mid 10s. They are absolutely mature enough and the older guy isn't a mastermind maniopulator.

Agecuckolds never cease to infuriate me. Even when the relationship is legal, they insist it has to be wrong because there is a power imbalance going on. Women on average prefer men that are stronger, richer, smarter, and sexier than them. There is a power imbalance here, but that only counts to them when age is a factor. Why? Because they believe young women are unable to consent, which is untrue.

So 19-year-olds can travel alone, go to university, own and drive automobiles, party and drink alcohol, smoke pot, vote, serve in the military, and have orgies with men their age, but they are naive and inexperienced to date older men? How is that for maturity?

Fuck it, they need to hear it (again). Screenshot 20231125 133620

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/183dcif/my_daughter_is_19_and_dating_a_33_yearold_what_is/

Full of comment like "She's just 19! She's a child!", "He's a predator!", "The maturity difference is too great!", "She's not mature enough to make this choice!". Agecucks are so pathetic. They don't know the people nor their relationship but are making this huge assumption. It's very clear this is just them pushing their agenda of removing accountability and responsibility from women and assign blame to men.

If the sexes were switched the elder toilet would be a cougar and people would comment "yaz queef".

Slavic women do that routinely.

Nowadays you're a pedo unless you're dating a foid your exact age or older

If the sexes were switched the elder toilet would be a cougar and people would comment "yaz queef".
Yeah, they also encourage young males to date old foids :feelspuke:

but reddit woke trash feminists commentators won't say a word if a woman would be 33 and guy 19

she is 19, she is fucking around since age of 12-14 and woke faggots assume she is sweet innocent virgin

No pun intended. I just got pissed and coincidentally ended up saying this, wasn’t referencing your name even if it seems like it.
I know, lol. Took me a while to realize this, lol

Agecuckolds never cease to infuriate me. Even when the relationship is legal, they insist it has to be wrong because there is a power imbalance going on. Women on average prefer men that are stronger, richer, smarter, and sexier than them. There is a power imbalance here, but that only counts to them when age is a factor. Why? Because they believe young women are unable to consent, which is untrue.

So 19-year-olds can travel alone, go to university, own and drive automobiles, party and drink alcohol, smoke pot, vote, serve in the military, and have orgies with men their age, but they are naive and inexperienced to date older men? How is that for maturity?
Very true. Men have always been able to leverage their power and influence to get younger, more attractive women. Why is that?

Because women, being the choosers of this dynamic hold all the true power, prefer men like that and select accordingly and reinforcing this behavior in men.

The naïve, inexperienced and immature argument is a lie made to push the narrative of no accountability and responsibility for foids.

She's only a child when the 33 yo guy shows up. If he leaves and a 19 yo Chad appears instead, then she's an adult and can do whatever the hell she wants, you go girl :soy::foidSoy:

I hope every agecuck in the comment section gets buried alive. If there is one thing that makes me enraged, it’s agecucks.

You can tell that any toilet commenting in those threads are 99.9% angry hambeasts :lul:

Based Lexusowner user taking all those cretins for a ride :feelsgah::society:

When she turns 15,she becomes a whore

Omfg a 33 year old man wants to have a serious relationship with a 19 girl. Disgusting. That man is clearly a pedophile and is taking advantage of that poor girl. You need to talk to your daughter and convince her leave that groomer. Btw if your daughter has an onlyfans I’d be happy to support her work:soy:

wow so ageniggers still aren't fucking satisfied even if its a girl thats 18+

agecucks BTFO'd

>Posted reddit thread on dot is again award

Did you read my mind? I said something quite similar.
No. We defend the same ideas, so we will come up with similar arguments. I like your thread though.

If she is not mature by 19 to hace a family and make the right decision than it is a sign she has low intellect.

Agecucks act like a 19 year old is 9 even though 19 year old foids are already dirty whores.

Agecucks act like a 19 year old is 9 even though 19 year old foids are already dirty whores.
A single 19 yo foid has more sexual experience than all sub 6 men combined.

17: sweet innocent angle and you are a monster for going for her
18: strong and independent woman and you are a monster for not subscribing to her onlyfans

17: sweet innocent angle and you are a monster for going for her
18: strong and independent woman and you are a monster for not subscribing to her onlyfans
fucking vile holes I have no issue coughing up $300 for rough sex 18 yr old girl but I ain’t paying just for a picture of her asshole