Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another ethnic L

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
10% - racebait in ID
Anytime some ethnic in the west complains about white people and women just remember the only reason you are in the west is because women voted for policies allowing you to live here

Being ethnic is truly the most pathetic exsistance

Over for racebaitcels

Being ethnic is truly the most pathetic exsistance
that's why I came back to curryland. ethnic living is purgatorial existence as it is, but its made worse when you're forced to endure constant mogging, humiliation, and alienation among Whites who by comparison are demigods and gods. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

women and jews
this is the indian saying he will end the white race

Complaining about white women is okay. Because all foids are whores

Typical. Resenting superiors out of envy and lust is natural for conquered and subjugated people.
my life may be shit, the white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum

Ethnics are getting imported by jews to work longer and harder hours for less pay yet have the audacity to say whites are cucked jfl
I mean they are super pathetic for trying to go to our countries while not even fixing their own utter shitholes. They are like an incurable disease that is infecting the rest of the world slowly.

but at least I am not a curry.
Thank heavens. I wouldn't wish this curse of being curry on my worst enemy. Curries just aren't human, they're primitive beastly primates.