Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another fight with my son.

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
So today I had another fight with my son. I can't stand the fact that he's so lazy. All he does is playing videogames and fucking some methhead's girlfriend. He keeps calling me a marriedcel betabuxxer, but I've reassured him that me and my wife are fine.

Any other dads here to give me any advice?

@decembrist_kirillov I would appreciate some advice man.

Despite his age, a handsome old man holds a shotgun with his head held up proudly. He stands in an open meadow surrounded by beautiful nature. The gaze of his eyes, glistening with experience and wisdom, is directed into the distance. The manly concentration of his face suggests that he has deep experience in handling weapons.

Slowly but surely, the old man takes aim at the target and stands motionless for a moment, as if time has stood still. Then, with force, jerk and precision, he pulls the trigger. The loud sound of the shot goes off in the neighborhood, shaking the air.

The barrel of the shotgun fires, spitting out bullets at an incredible speed. The particles of lead piercing the air are capable of shattering any obstacle in their path. The wind blows away the haze created by the shot, revealing a vast view of the vast expanse.

The old man watches in full readiness for action as his shot makes an accurate hit. Satisfaction and pride appear on his face, for he knows that his experience and exquisite skill have not been lost to time.

The handsome old man, despite his age, continues to fire his shotgun until darkness falls. His resilience and experience are admired by those around him, and his shooting skills inspire confidence and security.

He is a symbol of strength and nobility that accompanies him every step of the way. When you see him shooting, you can't help but admire his ability to control his weapon and achieve his goal.

If he is using incels.is it is over for him. Just buy him automatic rifle and put it in his school locker.

yeah, kids these days, i usually just spank them

Despite his age, a handsome old man holds a shotgun with his head held up proudly. He stands in an open meadow surrounded by beautiful nature. The gaze of his eyes, glistening with experience and wisdom, is directed into the distance. The manly concentration of his face suggests that he has deep experience in handling weapons.

Slowly but surely, the old man takes aim at the target and stands motionless for a moment, as if time has stood still. Then, with force, jerk and precision, he pulls the trigger. The loud sound of the shot goes off in the neighborhood, shaking the air.

The barrel of the shotgun fires, spitting out bullets at an incredible speed. The particles of lead piercing the air are capable of shattering any obstacle in their path. The wind blows away the haze created by the shot, revealing a vast view of the vast expanse.

The old man watches in full readiness for action as his shot makes an accurate hit. Satisfaction and pride appear on his face, for he knows that his experience and exquisite skill have not been lost to time.

The handsome old man, despite his age, continues to fire his shotgun until darkness falls. His resilience and experience are admired by those around him, and his shooting skills inspire confidence and security.

He is a symbol of strength and nobility that accompanies him every step of the way. When you see him shooting, you can't help but admire his ability to control his weapon and achieve his goal.
Thanks for that.

So today I had another fight with my son. I can't stand the fact that he's so lazy. All he does is playing videogames and fucking some methhead's girlfriend. He keeps calling me a marriedcel betabuxxer, but I've reassured him that me and my wife are fine.

Any other dads here to give me any advice?
Hi, i'm a dad myself, my son is black while both me and my wife are white, it's a genetic recombination thing, race doesn't exist after all.

Here's some suggestions:

Have you tried thERapy, sweety?
Your son has many repressed feelings because he maybe is insecure about his sexual orientation.
He needs to learn to touch grass and get out of his masculine shell so he can appreciate the feminine side of life.

Maybe you could also drink soymilk and eat bugs, it will calm you down.
Trust me, the WHO says it's good for you.
Is he vaccinated at least 9 times btw? One of the symptoms of Covid is free thoughts and regular erections.

Have you ever tried getting into an open relationship with your wife?
It could teach your son healthy, non-toxic masculinity so he doesn't become an misogynistic inkler...

Last edited:
If he is using incels.is it is over for him. Just buy him automatic rifle and put it in his school locker.
I've caught him using incels.is a few times even though he has had sex a lot. He calls himself a "fakecel".

Have you tried thERapy, sweety?
Maybe you could also drink soymilk and eat bugs, it will calm you down.
Have you ever tried getting into an open relationship with your wife?
It could teach your son healthy, non-toxic masculinity so he doesn't become an misogynistic inkler...
You know, you may be right. Perhaps it would be a good idea to deconstruct his toxic masculinity. My wife has expressed dissapointment in my penis size, so that could work.

schizophrenic thread