Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another foid raped

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cbk8i1/my_husband_is_upset_after_i_told_him_he_pressured/

One night my husband was laying in bed next to me, and said he was going to masturbate. I told him, "uh okay, I'm not in the mood though." I was completely fine with him handling his business next to me, but then not even 5 minutes later, he asks me to help him. I was sexually assaulted multiple times in my past, so I get very uncomfortable and nervous saying no, especially to men. So I reluctantly agreed to help him.

Daily reminder this is what foids mean when they claim they've been "raped" :foidSoy::lul::lul::lul:

She'd suck off Chad's dick though but if the betabux asks her to help him masturbate she claims rape.

:feelskek: foids are such a fucking joke

Sexless marriage, damn this guys is a fool for falling into it. He is incel basically.

Husband wants sex = sexual assault :lul:

easy fix- dont get a husband if you wont listen to everything he says.

tbf she never actually used the word rape(d)

having sex with your wife as a non chad is rape, just because your married doesn't mean you are entitled to sex

Such a drama queen... Why would one even post that on social media?!

Foids stink and are retarded

tldr but it's hilarious that this guy has a whole foid next to him in his bed and still has to jack off :feelskek:

god why are women so fucking stupid

He could sense her lack of confidence, it's her own fault. Just stand up to your husband.