Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another incel to tranny

How many schlongs does "she" shove up "her" rectum every month?

I dont understand those tranny fuckers like bruh have some dignity

"Hihi~ I’m Baylee, a sex-positive trans-female. I share a lot of struggles having been a virgin for most of my teens-early 20’s. If anyone needs a friend or support, feel free to ask me anything<3"

IMG 20220926 160741

Yep! I’ve met a lot of amazing and kind people who reaffirmed what I’ve felt all my life n helped me transition and learn a lot about myself. I can empathize with a lot of peoples struggles on this sub having lived through them myself and was hoping to make a positive influence or help in any way I can~

Aka. I got molested by a bunch of faggots and now I've coped my way into a community of degenerates that only want to fuck me because I'm a science experiment

I think it's safe to assume every mtf tranny is a former incel :feelskek:

I blame women for this.

@Sneir do you have fireplace poker?

Wrong. See how many are still attracted to real women.
They're bisexual for the most part.

Most trannies end up fantasizing about being fucked like a woman by Chad and so they turn gay since it's much easier to get with a faggot than with a foid.

trannies are so fuckin gross

At night I feel like I’m fucking suffocating without being high. If I’m not actively distracting myself then I’m falling apart and breaking down. I’m so terrified of being by myself at night and I have to pretend I’m not and I’m fine because I know it scares people away. So I just hope I can either find a distraction or someone to fill the void before I pass out every single night and I’m just so exhausted.

He's joining the 54% in a couple years, guaranteed.

ask anything
lets ask "her" why she's such a faggot :feelshaha:

Jesus christ. Let them cope, after all, life is one big cope.
If you don't have what it takes to turn off the lights, it's better to cope.

Would rather be incel for a 1000 years than turning into a tranny

WTF is sex-positive?

10% - Please refrain from kind of gay posts + being mean to your fellow incels
Jesus christ. Let them cope, after all, life is one big cope.
If you don't have what it takes to turn off the lights, it's better to cope.

So true. Rather would hang out with a tranny who's at least TRYING than with a fucking incel who complains about how over it is.

Wonder what his username was? @BrendioEEE , most likely.

WTF is sex-positive?
In my own thoughts, it's some feminist bullshit term that enables whoring, simping, and many other foid things. Being in a sex positive (gynocentric) environment (society) means you're in a place filled with sex havers, and you're always being reminded of chads and toilets having sex while you rot. It's a word for acceptable whoring and cuckoldry.

Edit: In context to that trannyfag's post, it's to enable degeneracy through saying that grooming kids and having fag sex is healthy and natural. :feelspuke::feelsree:

Last edited:
That tranny is never getting laid at this point. Better to stay here and rot than to be a tranny.

Faggots gonna Fag