Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another lonely night

• Thread starter Deleted member 40650
  • Start date
Deleted member 40650

Deleted member 40650

Free YuiIsMyCope
-
Life is meaningless without a qt gf by your side and you’re coping hard if you believe otherwise. I know what the future is going to be like. It has been like this for years but only in recent weeks has it made severely depressed. I have so much resentment toward my parents for brining me into this shit world.
All of my copes have started to become uninteresting, I get no satisfaction out of doing the things I used to.

> Wake up
> Play guitar
> Watch anime
> Rot
> Sleep

Same shit, different day. How can anyone live like this? I know I can’t do it forever. Fuck you foids if only one of you would be my gf I wouldn’t feel this way. Every single one of you toilets are scum for making my life so boring. Now that I’ve accepted this is the way the rest of my life will be I see no reason to continue much longer.
Fuck. There was a time when I could play vidya games every waking hour without a care in the world. Now I just feel miserable, that’s all i am anymore. It is what it is, I guess :smonk:

And stupid niggers from IT don’t go taking my post out of context. I know you ugly troons like to take the posts on .is and insert yourselves into them. No nigga here would touch your ugly asses with a 10 foot pole. When I say I want a gf I mean an actual woman. :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Feel the same way. Loneliness doesn’t hit you until after a while

At least you have the motivation to play guitar and watch anime, I'm at the point where everything is completely intolerable besides playing the same game online since 2012. And I do that since I got nothing else to occupy my time until work:smonk: The longer you are an incel, the higher the chance your life will be OVER:feelsLightsaber:

wish i had a gf who would fart a lot :feelsEhh:

At least you have the motivation to play guitar and watch anime,
True
I'm at the point where everything is completely intolerable besides playing the same game online since 2012. And I do that since I got nothing else to occupy my time until work:smonk: The longer you are an incel, the higher the chance your life will be OVER:feelsLightsaber:
Sounds brutal bro. I’m almost at the point where my copes have lost effect
wish i had a gf who would fart a lot :feelsEhh:
so does Dregster you will have to fight him for one

The bit you wrote about Vidya hit me, it used to be the perfect escape, now I struggle to play games with all the shit going on inside my head.