Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else feel like they are unindependent and always need instructions ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This has been like this for me my whole life and its gotten worse the last years. I read that its a typical Aspie trait to always need precise instructions. I feel like a puppy who is waiting to get told what to do. If i dont get clearly told what to do then i will procrastinate my ass off and do random things. I feel like i am totally helpless and always need someone to guide me to every situation.

What helicopter parenting does to a mf

(same)

wtf this is the story of my life. mom always tells me to do shit but I can never do it properly because the instructions seem so vague and unprecise to me

What helicopter parenting does to a mf

(same)
I guess that could also be a cause. My parents ruined my life. Always telling me what to do and how to act and never let me do shit on my own

I guess that could also be a cause. My parents ruined my life. Always telling me what to do and how to act and never let me do shit on my own
There are so many occurrences of that, even for simple things

For instance, cleaning the home
If I don't do it, my mom will shout and tell me I'm lazy
If I do it but not perfectly or not the exact way she wants it to be done, she'll shout and tell me I'm an incompetent retard

Having a schizo karen mom is a death sentence

Yes, I need someone to yell at me to start doing tasks otherwise I just procrastinate.
I need some to tell me what to do as if I try to make my own decisions I am hesitant because I am incompetent.

Yeah. I also tend to misunderstand some instructions so I end up doing the wrong thing

There are so many occurrences of that, even for simple things

For instance, cleaning the home
If I don't do it, my mom will shout and tell me I'm lazy
If I do it but not perfectly or not the exact way she wants it to be done, she'll shout and tell me I'm an incompetent retard

Having a schizo karen mom is a death sentence
Brutal collective consciousness pill

Yes, I need someone to yell at me to start doing tasks otherwise I just procrastinate.
I need some to tell me what to do as if I try to make my own decisions I am hesitant because I am incompetent.
Sounds like youd like military

No way fuck that, anyway even if I wanted to I wouldn’t be able to participate in the military because of health conditions.

This has been like this for me my whole life and its gotten worse the last years. I read that its a typical Aspie trait to always need precise instructions. I feel like a puppy who is waiting to get told what to do. If i dont get clearly told what to do then i will procrastinate my ass off and do random things. I feel like i am totally helpless and always need someone to guide me to every situation.
Me.

No. They are incorrect and want me to be Cannon fodder. Let all organics creations rot in thy hell of incorrectioness

Yes

I just lack so much life experience. I never had the chance to learn about it myself.

Never began if you can't function independently.

I’m 20 and I’m too afraid to go to the dentist by myself :feelsrope:

I’m 20 and I’m too afraid to go to the dentist by myself :feelsrope:
I mean i can do that but i can take monts until i overcome my laziness and anxiety

If you're ugly, you just don't have enough practice to develop good social skills.

If you're ugly, you just don't have enough practice to develop good social skills.
It was over from day 1 because ADD and autism + broken household

Same. Even if I was given a billion euros nothing would change. I just don't know how to be free. The world beyond my garden barely feels real.

Yes, it's the result of helicopter parents (usually ethnic) combined with anxiety or stress disorder. It took me a long time to learn how to be independent.