Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another manlet roped

Foids can't even comprehend the concept of being genetically fucked at birth, they don't have dicks, height doesn't matter, skin color doesn't matter, NT doesn't matter when it comes to foids. The only way to bring balance back to this clown world is to put those scum back in their places, brutal beatings every single day

He couldn't cope anymore. Turbo manlets are truecels by default.

That sub is cucked af last time I checked with lots of normie content and their janny rigorously banning anyone with common sense on the realities of being short as a male(only bluepill was allowed). But still, sad to see another fellow manlet go.

6ft is the new 5'6,
5'6 is the new 5'

He's 5' can;t imagine living at that jhegiht

when a female human organism with a cunt ropes they have a funerary procession fit for a queen and everybody knows about it but when a manlet ropes his carcasse is immediately tossed to the swine

I hate that sub, just a bunch of heightism deniers.

Soyciety will pay for this, inshallah (in Roblox)

5'6 here , probably gonna be next

spead my ashes on incel.is instead of cuckit

The only way to bring balance back to this clown world is to put those scum back in their places, brutal beatings every single day
:lul::feelsthink:

Short is full of omega manlets who are depressed and have roped, as well as ridiculous coping about the "benefits" of being a manlet (grasping at straws taken to the max). Meanwhile Tall is full of humblebragging fags and circlejerkers. How can one see this stark contrast and still deny the heightpill?

Retarded dad for reproducing with a women who is literally 5’0 “‘muh son will become tall because I’m 6’5:feelstastyman:

May you rest in peace brother.
Fuck this world.