Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another tallfag flushed his genes down the toilet

being 5,6 with a 6' dad is fucking brutal

if his mother was 5'7 then he would probably be 6 like his dad

and it will happen again and again, only now short women can say shit about short men outloud and wish death on them.

All my sons and daughters will be flushed down the toilet with toilet paper so I don't need to worry about shit like this

All my sons and daughters will be flushed down the toilet with toilet paper so I don't need to worry about shit like this
beating off in the bathroom is crazy

It wouldn't help much if he was 6 ft. Foids want even taller than that nowadays. 6 is the new manlet

i would only breed with a surrogate + donor eggs from stacy + IVF screening for genetic defects

i'm an impoverished wageslave, so that's not realistic

The cycle will only continue. :lul:

Kill all the shortfoids(in the GTA)

Attachments

• GKBhaFsXMAEexDn.jpg
    GKBhaFsXMAEexDn.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 41
  • GKA0LtfWoAA-KWq.jpg
    GKA0LtfWoAA-KWq.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 41
The guy pays but the foid will still refuse and mock him as a manlet.
Basically they pay to lose their dignity
Jesus Christ , I can't believe people pay to talk to a person that doesn't want you

If 6 ft dad married a normal size woman like 5'6, his son could have EASILY been 6'2-6'4

It sucked in middle school and highschool I was taller than everyone else. Problem was that throughout highschool I just grew another inch and that was it

Excellent, let them breed themselves out. TOTAL TALLFAG DEATH!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

It sucked in middle school and highschool I was taller than everyone else. Problem was that throughout highschool I just grew another inch and that was it

same bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i heightmogged the shit out of a former good friend in grade 9, by grade 12 he towered over me.
but i can't blame my midget mom for my height, since i had potential to grow taller and self cucked myself with poor diet and no exercise/sports
my potential height was 6'0-6'2 and i missed it by 4-6 inches

At that height, he's a trucel

same bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i heightmogged the shit out of a former good friend in grade 9, by grade 12 he towered over me.
but i can't blame my midget mom for my height, since i had potential to grow taller and self cucked myself with poor diet and no exercise/sports
my potential height was 6'0-6'2 and i missed it by 4-6 inches
Hard to say for myself tbh. I really started caring for my diet when I was 15. Back in middle school though my family was broke as shit so couldn't buy good food. Also all I literally drank was soda. That probably didn't help. My family was just like you're tall now so you should keep growing later in your teens-just for it to be another inch

Hard to say for myself tbh. I really started caring for my diet when I was 15. Back in middle school though my family was broke as shit so couldn't buy good food. Also all I literally drank was soda. That probably didn't help. My family was just like you're tall now so you should keep growing later in your teens-just for it to be another inch

you also got cucked by soda yay that'll kill height as it destroys calcium in bones, they need it to grow
protein and calc
yay i was an retard curry, in that time coca cola was expensive in currydia and i had migrated permanently to canada where it was cheap as fk
i was doing 1~5 cans per day:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you also got cucked by soda yay that'll kill height as it destroys calcium in bones, they need it to grow
protein and calc
yay i was an retard curry, in that time coca cola was expensive in currydia and i had migrated permanently to canada where it was cheap as fk
i was doing 1~5 cans per day:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fucking brutal. Yes I drank 8 cans of coco cola a day when I was 12. I never touch soda nowadays unless it's a jack and coke :feelsokman::bigbrain:

Fucking brutal. Yes I drank 8 cans of coco cola a day when I was 12. I never touch soda nowadays unless it's a jack and coke :feelsokman::bigbrain:
new black pill discovered??
cola/pepsi/soda pill jfl :lul: