Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another noodlewhore with very unique preferences

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/wupah6/are_my_preferences_considered_racist_or_strange/

This made me realize that I have a possibly abnormal preference—I mean, being attracted to a specific race. However, rather than the race, I feel like I'm more attracted to the facial structure shown in most white people: High nose bridge, dorsal bump/hump (nose bump), and prominent brow bone. These are just a few examples, but I hope it should convey what I mean.

Yes, very "abnormal" :lul::lul::lul:

Typical noodlewhore somehow thinking they are unique and special for lusting after mayos.

Smh it's over for noodlecels:feelscry:

Yikes sweaty Asian women don't belong to you. Maybe work on your personality and take a shower.

Fuck I hate Reddit so much, so many comments trying to convince her that she isn't at fault, she isn't racist and that it's just a "preference" due to her growing up in a predominantly white area. I grew up in a majority white area/country and I have 0 attraction towards white women. We all know why she, a westernised Asian foid, is attracted mainly to white men. Why do these chicks feel the need to come online and brag about shit like this, it's so fucking shameful.
Are you rice?

The best part is how she talks about white bone structure like a looksmax autist :feelskek:

However, rather than the race, I feel like I'm more attracted to the facial structure shown in most white people: High nose bridge, dorsal bump/hump (nose bump), and prominent brow bone.

I was just waiting for her to mention zygos and forward growth :lul:

these ricepills are pretty good. love OP.

I'm a blackcel, UK born. Noodlewhores piss me off than black foids to be completely honest.

Anything to delude herself into believing that she is not a race traitor lol
Noodlewhores are evil souls.

Each woman is so special and unique that they love the same type of men :feelshaha:

Noodlewhores are evil souls.
They really are. No self-awareness, all shameless grasping for Whiteness. There's no other conclusion anyone could come to.

There should be a special place in hell for noodlewhores. I see anti incels say we love noodlewhores but my experience is that they are hated the most

The cycle of life continues

There should be a special place in hell for noodlewhores. I see anti incels say we love noodlewhores but my experience is that they are hated the most
Women are mostly not capable of salvation, when the woman's soul enters heaven, God will make her soul a male.

Yeah noodlewhores tend to be the worst

Those are the same niggers who claim we're all white :lul:

Noodletoilets are literal meme at this point.

Where does she say she's a noodle? Maybe I'm blind...'she' also admits her ex in another post is a 'she'...so maybe she is bi...though she could also be a troll

Noodlewhore posts kill me every time

They all think they are unique when they want white guys or tall guys.

"Teehee I just love tall handsome white guys I'm so quirky and unique teehee!" Foids have literally 0 self awareness.

Where does she say she's a noodle? Maybe I'm blind...'she' also admits her ex in another post is a 'she'...so maybe she is bi...though she could also be a troll
She replied to posts assuming she's a female without correcting them, so pretty sure it's a noodlewhore. You can also tell from her writing style it's either a roastie or a faggot.

The best part is how she talks about white bone structure like a looksmax autist
This is true. I didn't even know what any of that was until I googled it just now

Turns out I actually have all the traits she likes:owo:

I'm a blackcel, UK born. Noodlewhores piss me off than black foids to be completely honest.

Anything to delude herself into believing that she is not a race traitor lol
Me too. I fucking hate noodlewhores so much. Just seeing how evil and traitorous these demons are fills me with rage. I'm so glad sand whores are no where near this bad

Me too. I fucking hate noodlewhores so much. Just seeing how evil and traitorous these demons are fills me with rage. I'm so glad sand whores are no where near this bad
You keep your women in place, we don't.