Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another one of my bullies posted that he’s expecting a baby

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : he used to bully me by saying the most horrific things now he’s a dad hooray KARMa and I’m an lonely retarded incel

Karma isn't real.

My condolences

Title : he used to bully me by saying the most horrific things now he’s a dad hooray KARMa and I’m an lonely retarded incel
"You reap what you sow bro!!!!"

You know what to do :feelsdevil:

My old oneitis just got another boyfriend, I was expecting her to die in a car crash by now as karma for rejecting me but I guess karma isn't real

brutal pERsonalitymog

karma isn't real
If we do something remotely wrong we’ll get punished quickly . If you have power karma will dodge you this can be skin color , looks , money or social power

no karma for our faces

the blackpill is all the bully jocks in school became ceos and family men, while all the loser "i'll show them" nerds ended up being incel

this is the way it is and this is how things have to be. rage against nature and evolution all you want, it won't change.

bully jocks in school became ceos and family men, while all the loser "i'll show them" nerds ended up being incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back