Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ANOTHER RAGE MOMENT ! , THESE pEoPlE" ARE INTERFERING ME !!! "

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★

View: https://streamable.com/lngxqj

If you are Slow " , Not sufficient In these Peoples eyes " , Not fast and Shit enough " ,so to speak . they will Pick up on it . And make sure you will Suffer .

I want my own dawn Place , yet the Paperworks and all that Nonsence you have to do to get said Place , are to overwhelming .

Thats what happens if you are slow " / spastic . you become Pray . In the past you just fucking took your place , now its all gynocentric Paper Bullshit . to Make sure to Confuse People.

Yet these " i know thou better then yourself People - Shitters " . rather want me to do Slow People Shit " so they can get more Money instead of Making fucking sure i have my Apartment in 3 Weeks.

Tldr . People will try to exploit you and Make sure to Annoy you with Random shit you dont want and need , so you cant get what you want "

Clown world.:feelsclown:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

teheheheh your not entitled to your own Apartment tehehe:foidSoy:

YES I FUCKING AM YOU FUCKING SHITTERS .

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @BlkPillPres @lonelycurry26 @ItsOver4cel @Swedeguy93 @Zhou Chang-Xing @sub human

Last edited:
was it you who was taking the video

oh nice video if u dont mind me asking how old are u and are u homeless
now im the basement neeting easily . but it kinda gets on my nerves now

Pretty lame "rage"

@Kami ( wut über eigene unerreichte " Wohnung )

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @Lonely @lonelycurry26

Still has to be seen

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @Lonely @lonelycurry26

Still has to be seen
Tales from the slums of Minsk

Still has to be seen
They should let us cope as failed non members of the society to let us withdraw from it.

They should let us cope as failed non members of the society to let us withdraw from it.
If people dont get what they want Out of Life they become Mad or Desperate.

People say there is Always someone worse of Then you , thats Just bullshit . What Matters IS your current Standing and Not If you got It better Then Others .