Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another saint has been made today

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
It happen 7:45 today in Santa Fe High School in Texas where Saint Dimitrios Pagourtzis killed 9 students and 1 teacher in his High School
sub-buzz-16743-1526672765-1.jpg

Another saint has been made i thank you for slaughtering those fucking normies. Now that i know 10 normies have been shot i can sleep with a smile.

Holy shit that subhuman eye area. Way too close together and extreme negative canthal tilt.

JFL at how some people here were calling him Chad. Fat high estrogen potatoface, small pointy chin and strong NCT. He's an incel all the way.

is he dead or was he taken alive?

I wished there were incel shootings every single day.

Why the helll did he use bird shot? Is he retarded? Couldn't he just look at youtube videos on what is more deadly?

Good kill count, but pussied out and failed to ascend. Also, LOL at those calling him a Chad. He's a bullied manlet and subhuman AF.

Look at the live coverage right now, they are interviewing teen stacies from his school. Every single interview is with a Stacy whore. Any one of them could have sucked his dick and saved 10 people but they are sad because the shooting interrupted their Chad time.

Fuck this society, fuck hypergamy and fuck feminazis that made it a crime to be a sub8 male. The blood is on their hands.

He was taken into to custody im writing fan mail to him at the moment

its really only a matter of time
If you want to get next-level autistic, we should all add a picture and a message to a digital postcard on here, then someone can print it out and send it to him

Why the helll did he use bird shot? Is he retarded? Couldn't he just look at youtube videos on what is more deadly?
Yeah that's fucking retarded, I know a guy who got accidentally blasted by birdshot when quail hunting and he was fine.
He should have used 00 buck.

I wished there were incel shootings every single day.
They seem to be happening more frequently, could this be the start of the beta uprising?

Newest addition to the pantheon of Greek Gods.

Last edited:
all the new heroes getting caught so they can get fangirls in jail

uDKA2GQ.jpg

just go postal theory.

Low IQ thread.

all the new heroes getting caught so they can get fangirls in jail

uDKA2GQ.jpg

just go postal theory.
this must be the explanation for them not killing themselves at the end anymore.

Ah its as if the suffocation has lessened.

You guys don't even know why he did it. Also he's just chubby, not ugly

he isn't ugly. all he had to do was lose some weight

He wore a trenchcoat to school everyday and was a fatass. Too young to be incel/too pus to suicide.

Not a bad ratio. Wish he hadn't failed chemistry.

He wore a trenchcoat to school everyday and was a fatass. Too young to be incel though, and too pus to suicide.

Not a bad ratio, though.
Can you really call someone who killed 10 people a pussy? :feelsmega:

These are the most stupid individuals possible,not saint. And this comes from a retarded incel.
Good kill count, but pussied out and failed to ascend. Also, LOL at those calling him a Chad. He's a bullied manlet and subhuman AF.

Look at the live coverage right now, they are interviewing teen stacies from his school. Every single interview is with a Stacy whore. Any one of them could have sucked his dick and saved 10 people but they are sad because the shooting interrupted their Chad time.

Fuck this society, fuck hypergamy and fuck feminazis that made it a crime to be a sub8 male. The blood is on their hands.
High IQ.