Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Another strange sex dream. Graphic

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Why am I sharing this? I don't know. Maybe some of you boredcels would find it funny. Triggering content obviously. Very graphic

I was hanging out with my brother (only existed in the dream) who was a typical soccer Chad, ripped muscles, tall, black hair. He said he was a virgin (haha) and was afraid of his first time. I comforted him and offered him to watch me bang a hooker in the brothel.
So we went there and there was only one girl. She had medium long shaggy hair reaching her chin, wore a blue hat and a blue bikini. The room had almost no ornaments (except for a large mirror on one wall), very atypical for a brothel. It was dark but we could see everything well enough. I paid and she left us. "My brother can watch us, can he?" - "Uhhh... sure..." We undressed. I was lying on my back on the bed while my Chad bro sat at the edge. She came back naked and we started.

I kissed her, licked her but somehow I hated the situation. The vibe was too serious and even sad. My Chad bro looked over his shoulder and watched us unenthusiastically. I told her to go into doggy position. She complied quietly. I banged her and noticed that her asshole was gaping and it was mildly prolapsed. I wondered why. I have never seen such a thing. I pulled out, inspected her ass for a while and then I carefully licked her but hole, pulling away immediately. I had no taste buds in my dream but I felt everything. It was awkward. I penetrated her again (vag) and pumped. Felt a strong orgasmic feeling. I immediately stopped. I remembered that I was actually here to teach my brosef how to smash. I looked at him and explained how to do it, what to expect, what to pay attention to. Then I continued to plow and came.

The end.

i had a ragefuel dream about uni