Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over still daydreaming about this one girl

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I hope that this is not considered foid worship but I often daydream about a girl that used to study in my high school. She was not like the rest of the roasties , she was always alone and she was also very cute and almost modestly dressed.

Each time i passed by her i got butterflies in my stomach and right now I am listening to a song daydreaming about her. Imagining getting drunk with her , dancing and gazing at the stars during the night. :cryfeels:

After that we cuddle and fall asleep together with our bodies tied together. This will never happen because I was not born a CHAD.

@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown

Living without love is pure torture,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this "very cute" and "almost modestly dressed" girl is currently on set shooting a scene for BLACKED.com

4f661a6c6fc41358d7a22483784e7bca.jpg

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this "very cute" and "almost modestly dressed" girl is currently on set shooting a scene for BLACKED.com

least BBC obsessed .is user

D765F0B6 5671 41EA 9940 215977F774CB

You have never crossed her mind. Stop it.

You know what..... Maybe this life is hell..
Maybe this is the real Hell / sheol the bible talks about....

Sometimes I think the REAL earth, is located 1000´s of lightYears away, in another dimension.
The ´good´ souls are reincarnated as Chad on this earth,
The ´Bad´ souls as incels.