Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another study confirming that water is wet (Autistic men are chronically single, Autistic toilets are always in a relationship)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6518023/

"Finally, when comparing ASD women with ASD men it was found that more ASD women were currently in a relationship (women: 46.2% vs. men: 16.1%), more ASD women were satisfied with their current relationship (women: 44.4% vs. men: 11.1%) and ASD women viewed themselves as more sexually attractive than ASD men (women: 20.0% vs. men: 3.6%). On the other side more ASD men viewed sexuality as an important part in their life (women: 20.0% vs. men: 50.0%)."

The ONLY disadvantage Autistic toilets have is that they are more sexually dysfunctional, but this just means that they're having less sex because they want it less, so only their partners suffer (and men are always happy with whatever they can get, a man desperate enough to date an Aspie chick is happy with once every 5 years).

tbh the statistics might be skewed because nowadays literally everyone can go to a doctor and get diagnosed as an autist. ESPECIALLY women.

ESPECIALLY women
I see too much articles from leftist advertised magazines and they make about ASD only about foids, if men are described, only as "misogynistic" incels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6518023/

"Finally, when comparing ASD women with ASD men it was found that more ASD women were currently in a relationship (women: 46.2% vs. men: 16.1%), more ASD women were satisfied with their current relationship (women: 44.4% vs. men: 11.1%) and ASD women viewed themselves as more sexually attractive than ASD men (women: 20.0% vs. men: 3.6%). On the other side more ASD men viewed sexuality as an important part in their life (women: 20.0% vs. men: 50.0%)."

The ONLY disadvantage Autistic toilets have is that they are more sexually dysfunctional, but this just means that they're having less sex because they want it less, so only their partners suffer (and men are always happy with whatever they can get, a man desperate enough to date an Aspie chick is happy with once every 5 years).
doesnt this then prove that autistic women only date nt men? kek

doesnt this then prove that autistic women only date nt men? kek
Yes. Women don't want to date their match. Whether its looks, income, status, mental health.. they are always looking to date up.

Attachments

• bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 96
I see too much articles from leftist advertised magazines and they make about ASD only about foids, if men are described, only as "misogynistic" incels.
it's the same people promoting the narrative that "autistic people don't want a cure for autism" yeah no shit the promiscuous normie whore doesn't want a cure for autism. Now what about 90% of autistic men who suffer with it tho. What about the people with an average life expectancy of like 35 years (a big part because of autism). I'd assume they'd want a cure for autism. What about the people who got beat up at school for "acting weird" I don't think they seem their disability as a "superpower". What about everyone who's unable to get a job, unable to make friends and unable to perform in school? What about the people who wish they could live a normal life, but simply can't? I hate those fucking "autism as a way to be unique" pieces of shit. Makes it hard to get help as an autist also because you'll just be given some placebo jewpill.

it's the same people promoting the narrative that "autistic people don't want a cure for autism" yeah no shit the promiscuous normie whore doesn't want a cure for autism. Now what about 90% of autistic men who suffer with it tho. What about the people with an average life expectancy of like 35 years (a big part because of autism). I'd assume they'd want a cure for autism. What about the people who got beat up at school for "acting weird" I don't think they seem their disability as a "superpower". What about everyone who's unable to get a job, unable to make friends and unable to perform in school? What about the people who wish they could live a normal life, but simply can't? I hate those fucking "autism as a way to be unique" pieces of shit. Makes it hard to get help as an autist also because you'll just be given some placebo jewpill.

The only people who claim they don’t want a cure for autism are foids or fags who self diagnosed themselves. Ask any genuine diagnoses autist like myself and I would prefer in a heartbeat not having it.

Life on fucking easy mode

Yes. Women don't want to date their match. Whether its looks, income, status, mental health.. they are always looking to date up.

Ugly girls have unlimited smv while ugly guys have no smv. Sad but true

The only people who claim they don’t want a cure for autism are foids or fags who self diagnosed themselves. Ask any genuine diagnoses autist like myself and I would prefer in a heartbeat not having it.
its not having it that's the problem, its having this society

Autistic foids are being fetishized meanwhile autistic men are left to rot. You simply cannot ascend as an autist unless you are 190IQ and tall.

Man, those stats are depressing. I'd go for an autist foid but they'd want NT who's also tall.

Autistic foids are being fetishized meanwhile autistic men are left to rot. You simply cannot ascend as an autist unless you are 190IQ and tall.
YES. Very true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back