Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

another thesis on incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-

i dont know if this was already posted
seriously, how much money was wasted on "researching" us instead of doing something useful

Fig2
Fig3
Fig4

Faget

pictures what's in my head pretty well

Lol I bet her professor is lurking on here and he had ragefuel when he had to read this pile of garbage.

i live in so many heads rent free

Why are we being studied like lab rats?

Why are we being studied like lab rats?
they think we use secret codes to plan something :lul:
they are paid to read ,analyze and quantify our shitposts

Lol at being in college and mistaking consent for consensus.

people take loans for this
countries increase taxes for this

Another thesis slander on incels.

Amazing how the ability to use academic arguments is void when covering incels. Our website content should be peer reviewed and protected.

You know Universities ban stormfront as hate speech, although I think SF is merely race realist. Although that too is derided as pseudo-science despite enough empirical evidence to merit a strong inference taken as fact..

We need to keep woke culture out of academies

Rik Akhakhkha

eat my shitposts cucks

That top 100 keywords sphere made me laugh so hard

Amazing how the ability to use academic arguments is void when covering incels. Our website content should be peer reviewed and protected.

You know Universities ban stormfront as hate speech, although I think SF is merely race realist. Although that too is derided as pseudo-science despite enough empirical evidence to merit a strong inference taken as fact..

Actual science is discarded and shamed while pseudoscience is embraced. Majority of people are NPCs, truly the end of times.

NO NO NO don't spin this shit into a race realist bullshit while races certainly exist the thing being promoted by this doesn't follow from the premises

Actual science is discarded and shamed while pseudoscience is embraced. Majority of people are NPCs, truly the end of times.

While that is happening in academia now, it wasn't always like this and "common sense" by Aristotle was used as recently as 2004.

It's only in recent times have the goalposts been moved, as academia is about collecting and putting students in perpetual debt so they can't have property ownership or take out mortgages.

>Women need to be circumcised ?
Tf kind of cucked shit is this, did she go to lookism for that?

I wish one of my quotes could be immortalized in a thesis somewhere

A person really wasted his time doing such a shit

Don't download the pdf. IT'S THE FBI!