Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It depresses me so much, I can't figure out way to make reliable money online its over. Can't make 20$ a day its over

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I've been trying for few weeks to come up with a way. So far I figured out how to make 5$ a day. It is not enough to be self-reliant though in SEA. I need at least 20$ a day.

I am still working on my Fiverr GIG. I don't know what I'll sell. I'll try selling AI commission for AI art I guess but there is 1000 trillion faggots doing that shit already so yeah... Next I will try selling AI videos with my custom editing and short stories.. Hmm I'll come up with some other gigs too but honestly I am not putting much faith into this, it is so oversaturated.

Next is match betting, which can work but one sometimes the faggot UK gamble sites will ask for autistic level of verifications when trying to get the money out like standing outside your fucking house with your face a newspaper and a door number. Good luck larping this while on the other side of the globe JFL. But the more pressing issue is that eventually all the gambling sites will just ban you if you don't lose money so while this can work out for few months I don't think this is something I can do long term, but right now this is my number 1 plan to make money while SEAmaxxing in the first year.

Another way is to make surveys but I already tried that, this is where the 5$ a day coming from. Can't make much more than that and anyway I am not fucking going to sit through this braindead surveys for 16 hours a day to make 20$ even if I possibly could, the whole point of SEAmaxxing is to escape this fucking retarded larp-grind life I live right now, if I have to work for 14 hours a day to get 20$ that kind of defeats the fucking point. Most of this survey sites pay like 2£ a day it's fucking too low and waste of time, I did found one good one that pay like 3-5$ a day for 30min-1hour of work so that's nice but most of the day they don't have any surveys so yeah...

I'll put on an ettsy or shoppify store with some retarded AI art via print/make-on-demand but yeah I don't think this will amount to much either.

One of my final ideas is just to get a job, any part time job. Probably something code related since thats what Im doing rn, or just some testing shit, fuck even a minimum-wage job would be huge, the only condition is it has to be remote, then I would just fuck off and not tell them anything about it and try work like that but this is risky I can get fired easily and then what?

Also rate my AI waifu

TrainGirl CC

Last edited:
No

I will be there in March
Nice, see you brocel, I have SEAmaxxed for 2 years now, it is lifefuel, but if you want to see action you will need more than 20 USD a day.

If you are low budget, then avoid the big cities and go to the countryside, Vietnam is the best place to go right now, you might also try Cambodia. The Philippines are good too, but more dangerous.

How can you be a code monkey and only make 5 USD a day?

Nice, see you brocel, I have SEAmaxxed for 2 years now, it is lifefuel, but if you want to see action you will need more than 20 USD a day.

If you are low budget, then avoid the big cities and go to the countryside, Vietnam is the best place to go right now, you might also try Cambodia. The Philippines are good too, but more dangerous.

How can you be a code monkey and only make 5 USD a day?
How do you stay there for 2 years? MOGS ME HARD.

I know I need more. I am going to Thailand for 1 month and I will dump 3000-4000$ there in a space of a month to fuck hookers every day. But after that I am going to Philiphinnes and want to stay there long time and IDGF about fucking hookers in Philippines. I will try to Tindermaxx, I have Revolut premium for 6$ a month and they have free TinderPLUS included in that shit so might as well use that.

I will live in CEBU city in Philippines, I already have it all figured out I just need money.

I have a full time job right now and earn ok money for UK standards but I will have to quit this job soon and they 100% won't allow me to work full remote anyway so I have to quit anyway and anyway I am sick of this job right now anyways so I want to quit it regardless. It is too hard to find remote job, none of them allow you to work from outside UK.

I will live from what remains of my savings for the first few months but I need to start making 500$ a month to survive there. Also I have another 12,000$ saved but I must dump it on surgery for Rhinoplasty and Genioplasty. If I didn't have to do this I could have enough money to survive for 2 years but I must get a surgery or I'll kill myself.

Also don't talk about contemplating fraud. Watch (RSA 2020 I think?) they had very big suspicions on some guy purely because of the fact that he worked in IT. Some desperate incel talking about fraud on an incel forum would ring way more than a bell

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
Honestly man I think FBIcels got better things to do than chase after some incel autists that wants to make 500$ a month JFL

Check the FBI page regarding recent cases in cybercrime if you think they don't go after small fish. Obviously they won't go as far as sting operations but fully de attaching from your real persona is close to impossible if you aren't autistically interested in opsec or if you're a borderline schizo. Niggers who are only into privacy for the sake of doing crime are NGMI ever
Yes they absolutely go after incels.
If you do cybercrime :feelsaww: better do it from Myanmar, they wont go grab you there.

Check the FBI page regarding recent cases in cybercrime if you think they don't go after small fish. Obviously they won't go as far as sting operations but fully de attaching from your real persona is close to impossible if you aren't autistically interested in opsec or if you're a borderline schizo. Niggers who are only into privacy for the sake of doing crime are NGMI ever

Your fortune: Outlook good
Yes they absolutely go after incels.
If you do cybercrime :feelsaww: better do it from Myanmar, they wont go grab you there.
Ok I will OPsecmaxx then

I know I need more. I am going to Thailand for 1 month and I will dump 3000-4000$ there in a space of a month to fuck hookers every day. But after that I am going to Philiphinnes and want to stay there long time and IDGF about fucking hookers in Philippines. I will try to Tindermaxx, I have Revolut premium for 6$ a month and they have free TinderPLUS included in that shit so might as well use that.
I wouldn't recommend Thailand so much, it is overrun, and you should do Tinder before you go to SEA, you can try several locations such as the Philippines or Vietnam. I highly recommend going for Southern Vietnam.
You might also try using HelloTalk (language learning app and say you learn Vietnamese), because there you can get away without showing your face.
I will live from what remains of my savings for the first few months but I need to start making 500$ a month to survive there. Also I have another 12,000$ saved but I must dump it on surgery for Rhinoplasty and Genioplasty. If I didn't have to do this I could have enough money to survive for 2 years but I must get a surgery or I'll kill myself.
It is good that you have a comfortable cushion.

do you have a cs background?

@GmeOvr @Incline

I'm planning to move to maybe Pattaya or Bangkok within the next ten years (I'll be 40). If I sell everything I'll have a little more than $300k USD. I just found a condo for about $70k USD which I think is the way to go owning>renting. I might just buy something now and just sit on it until I'm ready to make the move. If I can meet a girl that is willing to support me for as long as possible so I can go without touching my money the better. When I die she will get whatever we have leftover anyways. I prefer Vietnam (Ho Chi Min/Saigon) but I've been reading that's more money than Thailand or Philippines. If you choose the province in Philippines they don't even have electricity or running water most of the time but the women there are more beautiful.

If I can meet a girl that is willing to support me for as long as possible so I can go without touching my money the better
JFL, a girl that can support you? It will be the opposite.
When I die she will get whatever we have leftover anyways.
In that case you might die very quickly...
I prefer Vietnam (Ho Chi Min/Saigon) but I've been reading that's more money than Thailand or Philippines.
Have you already visited any of these places?

You could try being a content moderator for Facebook or Google or a search engine evaluator at Appen or something?
I wouldn't recommend doing it but if you are seamaxxing and need a source of income it might be good enough.

@GmeOvr @Incline

I'm planning to move to maybe Pattaya or Bangkok within the next ten years (I'll be 40). If I sell everything I'll have a little more than $300k USD. I just found a condo for about $70k USD which I think is the way to go owning>renting. I might just buy something now and just sit on it until I'm ready to make the move. If I can meet a girl that is willing to support me for as long as possible so I can go without touching my money the better. When I die she will get whatever we have leftover anyways. I prefer Vietnam (Ho Chi Min/Saigon) but I've been reading that's more money than Thailand or Philippines. If you choose the province in Philippines they don't even have electricity or running water most of the time but the women there are more beautiful.
Cool buddy boyo, I will be there hopefully we can meet up.

But 10 years is a lot, you should come now or next year.

You could try being a content moderator for Facebook or Google or a search engine evaluator at Appen or something?
I wouldn't recommend doing it but if you are seamaxxing and need a source of income it might be good enough.
I tried Appen but forgot about it JFL ill go check it again

That’s a really nice ai waifu.
Thanks boyo I put in a lot of effort into her.

I will try put them in Fiverr JFL but probably nobody will buy my services to make them AI shit its over there is too many people doing it there its over its over.

Its over.

If you ask me, you have put the cart way before the horse, you are not getting to pattaya any time soon.