Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another thing I've noticed about modern foids

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
It seems recently that almost every foid, no matter how weak and retarded she is, thinks she can kick most guy's butts. Like, they think they can somehow beat up any incel or normie that "harasses" them. They brag about shit all the time, almost like guys do. How in 1st grade karate class they slapped some boy that looked at her or whatever. But let's be honest, unless they're an experienced mma fighter or some competitive strongwoman, most of them ain't got shit on most guys. Not to mention most women haven't been in a single fight in their life.

The reason why they think they're so powerful is because of modern day movies where women are portrayed as assassins, tough girls and powerful wahmen, who can handle 5 guys at a time, which is rediculous, but eventually it feeds into their minds.

Let them come, i don't any problem to beat up a foid. I wanna she her trying ninja mode on me and cry when i break her.

Also the fact that most guys they have hit will not retaliate for social or legal reasons. When it actually does happen they immediately break down in tears and try to rally the men around them with a display of victimhood.

JFL at foids with no martial / physical training who believe they can force mog gymceling / black belt dudes. They don't understand "gallantry" or "social justice" consideration don't apply in a fair fight. The strongest win, and if you're not strong, you need to avoid combat at all cost (by intelmogging or just fleeingmogging lol)

Well, let's just assume reality is a bitch. And for the moment, reality is on our side.

Just like back in my chilhood days when we 8 years boys pretended that we had fought or would try physical retaliation against adult robbers.

Women are retarded.

The reason for this is because they're given so much power and told they're equal to men they actually start to believe the bullshit. This is the power of modern (((society))).

If you've never hit a good you are a cucked

Yea i know a foid like that. She talks big after the fact. I used to think it was a joke but now i now she is just retarded. I hope she gets into a rape situation so she can test her badassery.

We need to start putting those cunts in their place.