Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Four traits I've noticed in all women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
1. Shit self control and always wastes their money

This is something I've noticed in almost all women. Whenever they get a paycheck they almost always blow their financial load on shopping sprees and buying as much useless shit as they can. It's an addiction for them. Most men I know will buy like one or two things they've been looking forward to but women will just never stop spending untill they realize half their paycheck is gone.

There's multiple studies that show this too. Women are just far more prone to advertisements and spend much more money than men. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/she-economy-women-driving-force-behind-consumer-masse-nguyen#:~:text=Women control over $31.8 trillion in worldwide spending.&text=Daily, women spend more time,through buying power and influence.

2. Obsessed with sweets to a disgusting degree
Have you ever seen a foid get coffee? They can't just have a normal coffee. No, no, they have to have a caramel chocolate chip Oreo cookie dough mocha with extra cream. Women are just fucking incapable of resisting sweets and whenever I see a foid gorge themselves on sweets I feel physically ill. It's probably the reason female obesity is so much higher than male obesity now.

3. Gossip
Obvious one but almost every girl I've known is obsessed with gossiping about other people and it's almost always negative. Estrogenic hobby.

4. Caring too much about things that don't matter
You've probably seen this in your mother but women are obsessed with how people think about them to the extent that they'll autistically hyper obsess over things that no one really cares about like a wrinkle in your shirt or not dressing right in a restaurant. Women cannot exist without validation from other people and they can't imagine not doing something in part to gain approval, validation and popularity. It's why they spend an hour applying clown makeup to their face when going to a fucking Wendy's.

Women are an embarrassment to the human race

Women are an emberassment to the human race
They are primitive sociopathic children and the human race would be better without them. It's unfortunate most men are animals bound to their instincts as well or else we could move past women.

ZOG sure does love foids

They are primitive sociopathic children and the human race would be better without them. It's unfortunate most men are animals bound to their instincts as well or else we could move past women.
ER talked about segratating them and keeping them caged so men evolve into destroying those instincts and biological desire for them

ZOG sure does love foids

ER talked about segratating them and keeping them caged so men evolve into destroying those instincts and biological desire for them
It could work but it'd be very difficult to do in the long run. Hopefully we could replace them with birthing tanks.

This is something I've noticed in almost all women. Whenever they get a paycheck they almost always blow their financial load on shopping sprees and buying as much useless shit as they can. It's an addiction for them. Most men I know will buy like one or two things they've been looking forward to but women will just never stop spending untill they realize half their paycheck is gone.
yes, especially when they're younger and have man by their side covering their financial expenses. We even have saying like "A man's salary is the total money of the family, while a woman's salary is her personal money"

yes, especially when they're younger and have man by their side covering their financial expenses. We even have saying like "A man's salary is the total money of the family, while a woman's salary is her personal money"
Selfish fuckin pigs. It's a disgrace men just stand by and let this happen. Women are disgusting.

3. Gossip
Obvious one but almost every girl I've known is obsessed with gossiping about other people and it's almost always negative. Estrogenic hobby.
:yes:

great-minds-discuss-ideas.jpg

Also, perfectionism, things that are good enough is not enough for them, they want best possible option.

I only notice one common trait they fucking hate and despise me

They’re also very dramatic and find ways to blame everyone else for their problems

They’re also very dramatic and find ways to blame everyone else for their problems
Oh, this is a good one too. They'll never take responsibility. You'll almost never hear a foid venting about how they fucked up.

It always disgusts me how obsessed foids are with goyslop sweets. You have all these gay “tiktok famous” places & if you go there it’s FULL of fucking foids, the only men there are the cucks paying for the foids sweets. Usually these gay places are mediocre as well but foids go to places because it’s popular and not because it’s GOOD.

They eat this sugar filled crap and somehow love it & not feel shit.

There's multiple studies that show this too. Women are just far more prone to advertisements and spend much more money than men. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/she-economy-women-driving-force-behind-consumer-masse-nguyen#:~:text=Women control over $31.8 trillion in worldwide spending.&text=Daily, women spend more time,through buying power and influence.

Have you ever seen a foid get coffee? They can't just have a normal coffee. No, no, they have to have a caramel chocolate chip Oreo cookie dough mocha with extra cream. Women are just fucking incapable of resisting sweets and whenever I see a foid gorge themselves on sweets I feel physically ill. It's probably the reason female obesity is so much higher than male obesity now.

3. Gossip

You've probably seen this in your mother but women are obsessed with how people think about them to the extent that they'll autistically hyper obsess over things that no one really cares about like a wrinkle in your shirt or not dressing right in a restaurant. Women cannot exist without validation from other people and they can't imagine not doing something in part to gain approval, validation and popularity. It's why they spend an hour applying clown makeup to their face when going to a fucking Wendy's.
I'd say salty chips too

It always disgusts me how obsessed foids are with goyslop sweets. You have all these gay “tiktok famous” places & if you go there it’s FULL of fucking foids, the only men there are the cucks paying for the foids sweets. Usually these gay places are mediocre as well but foids go to places because it’s popular and not because it’s GOOD.
EXACTLY! My good I'm starting to swell up in furry rn. I had to go to some of those with cousins and it was so fuckin infuriating. You described it perfectly. I never see attractive men with women there either. It's always Betabux deluxe and oofy doofies. Foids would never let themselves go like that if they were with attractive men.

I see every single one of these traits in my fucking sister. But EVERY SINGLE bitch is like her because every bitch is the SAME. Foids tell us to improve pERsonality when they are more or less copies of one another, they have insufferable personalities.

I see every single one of these traits in my fucking sister. But EVERY SINGLE bitch is like her because every bitch is the SAME. Foids tell us to improve pERsonality when they are more or less copies of one another, they have insufferable personalities.
YES! YES! YES!

Women are the most primitive and anamalistic of all humans.

Also could add social media obsession to the list. Usually whores are on every “popular” app like Snapchat, kikestagram, tiktok. It’s more or less impossible to find a foid who doesn’t use this shit.

Also could add social media obsession to the list. Usually whores are on every “popular” app like Snapchat, kikestagram, tiktok. It’s more or less impossible to find a foid who doesn’t use this shit.
Good point.

3. Gossip

Women also have a low sex drive

Women also have a low sex drive
They have a high sex drive towards men they find attractive. I would say their sex drive can match or even surpass male sex drives with this caveat.