• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Another UK politician cleared of sexual assault charges

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
-
15d 11h 21m
Please keep politics out of this thread

Once again, another non-male model man accused of rape by a bunch of sluts, guaranteed they won't face ANY consequences for their actions. I'm starting to reach a point now where I just automatically assume most rape accusations are bullshit. It seems like an insanely fucked up this to lie about but foids are fucking demons.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 29m
:feelsclown: guilty before proven innoceant and housed with people who are proven guilty ahaha

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
51d 52m
I hope females having the ability to weaponize rape accusations stops one day but I doubt it. Females have done this for ages so I doubt it will stop anytime soon.