Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For poorfag and ethnic Americacels, those are the fratbros that get laid thanks to their good personalities while you rot

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

They looked like the young men who played lacrosse at his former prep school in Dallas, guys who drove big SUVs and threw parties that girls wanted to go to.
Damn, women, the beautiful females who can perfectly spot misogyny and psychopathy to filter out dangerous men and condemn them to lives of inceldom while they pair up with harmless, left-wing progressive feminists want to be around those guys? They must be some exemplary gentlemen:soy::foidSoy:.

For years, I believed I had a firm grasp on what is known as “Greek life”, with its white guys in pastel shorts and polo shirts. They were characters in classic American comedies like Old School and Animal House, but I knew that in real life frat boy culture and parties were a hotbed of sexual assault and racism.
What:soy::foidSoy:? That's bullshit, that's incel culture, those fratbros are getting laid, they can't possibly be evil, evil people don't get laid, that's why racist and sexistincels are incels:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:.

Soon enough, the members of this mid-tier fraternity were at the center of a multimillion-dollar drug ring, made all the more noxious by their school’s notoriety for excess drinking and drug use. Yet, for years, they skirted legal repercussions.
They weren’t the only ones. When members of the college’s more elite Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity completely destroyed cabins in Tugaloo state park over a weekend of drug- and alcohol-fueled debauchery, they faced only a minor charge. The young men went as far as they wanted, knowing they would have a soft place to land – and that they were still the most viable candidates for high-paying corporate jobs upon graduating.
Damn, those men must have great personalities to have lives this good.

But Marshall shows how being asked to join a fraternity means having a safe place to behave badly between high school and the job that frat puts you on the fast track towards. In his book, he quotes a Cornell Greek life website: “While only 2% of America’s population is involved in fraternities, 80% of Fortune 500 executives, 76% of US senators and congressmen, 85% of supreme court justices, and all but two presidents since 1825 have been fraternity men.”
In that vein, the former fraternity members Marshall interviewed for Among the Bros said their experience selling drugs in college was good prep for their careers: “They’d say things like, ‘I learned supply chain economics, salesmanship, delegation and marketing.’” As a reader, it’s hard to not feel pangs of anger at how for some (“some” being young white men), recklessness could be a stepping stone to a six-figure salary.
OK, I can't even be sarcastic about this, it's hilarious how some people even here on this site tend to downplay the importance of money and status in life in general, not just in relationships, and how they believe that you can just get those things and that they aren't as predetermined as looks are.

Also, considering how obsessed UK sees itself as being with class, it's hilarious to see a UK outlet completely leave class out of the equation in something like this and try to make it a purely racial thing, as if white poorfags could ever reach a life like this or do stuff like this:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Those mofos are being Americanized hard.

Among the Bros is also full of tales of the secretive hazing rituals during Hell Week at various colleges, in which pledges endure brutal tests of endurance before being initiated into a fraternity. A friend of Marshall’s who attended Duke said pledges had to drink a kiddie pool of their own vomit and then the “softest kid” was instructed to self-haze. “Everyone assumed the boy would just put a cigar out on his own leg, but instead he took a bottle of beer, smashed it over his own head, and carved his fraternity’s initials into his forearm with a shard of glass,” Marshall writes.

In another anecdote from the book, a former pledge from the College of Charleston’s Sigma Alpha Epsilon chapter is asked to tell a story about the groom – his fraternity brother – at a bachelor party. While the groom’s high school friends share funny memories, the pledge reveals that the groom waterboarded him during Hell Week. He justifies his story by telling the other groomsmen: “Y’all have only had good experiences with [the groom]. You’ve never had what I’ve had with him, and you never will.”
Great personalities like all sexhavers:feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Above all, Marshall’s book explores coming of age in a world that will not hold you accountable, even by law enforcement. “When you can get away with anything, it does lead to an arrested development. If you drive drunk and don’t go get a DUI, how do you learn not to drive drunk? If you commit a much worse crime and don’t get punished, how do you learn not to?” he said.

For the most part, the young men in Among the Bros who were arrested in the drug bust have not faced life-altering consequences. Through police cooperation, some walked away free from charges, while others received suspended sentences and got off with only probation. Schmidt, the only young man who agreed to speak with Marshall on the record, faced a 10-year sentence with no parole, while the rest of the young men were able to graduate on probation. “They are for the most part living in their home towns and just sort of climbing the corporate ladder,” Marshall said of the men involved in the drug ring.

All the men involved in Kappa Alpha’s drug ring were white – in fact, they were often described by their fellow students at the College of Charleston and law enforcement as looking like normal white boys. They were protected by wealthy parents, the best lawyers, and a “boys will be boys” culture. They were emboldened to test the boundaries of their privilege, and they came out with barely a scratch.
TUTORIAL MODE.

That's exactly why we need total richfag genocide and inceltariat dictatorship.

As a brown male living in America, It comes as no surprise that white good-looking males are given love and sex by females, while ethnic males are left out

I've always said richfag Chads are pretty much on administrator mode considering they might as well own the foids and normgroids they interact with. Though maybe that title is more for kike billionaires than anything. :feelshaha:

That's exactly why we need total richfag genocide and inceltariat dictatorship.
Who would be the dictator? :feelssus: We can't vote, obviously.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Would probably like the comfy dictator chair.

I've always said richfag Chads are pretty much on administrator mode considering they might as well own the foids and normgroids they interact with. Though maybe that title is more for kike billionaires than anything. :feelshaha:
Exactly:feelshmm:.

Who would be the dictator? :feelssus: We can't vote, obviously.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Would probably like the comfy dictator chair.
I can imagine that it would be quite comfy indeed:feelsohh:, though there would be quite the competition for it:feelsmega::worryfeels:.

But Marshall shows how being asked to join a fraternity means having a safe place to behave badly between high school and the job that frat puts you on the fast track towards. In his book, he quotes a Cornell Greek life website: “While only 2% of America’s population is involved in fraternities, 80% of Fortune 500 executives, 76% of US senators and congressmen, 85% of supreme court justices, and all but two presidents since 1825 have been fraternity men.”
Insane stat. Many people know well before they get into college what Frats to pledge to as well. It’s like you were never in the game. I’m glad the tech industry developed to a place where even non-Chads can make a good living. Imagine all of us STEMcels trying to slum it in the Chad dominated blue chips.

I can sense good personalities from reading alone.