Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another week of wageslaving.

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Hope my fellow wageslavers have a decent week. Also my NEET and studycel brothers, hope your copes help you throughout the week.

Another year of high school starts for me this week :feelspuke:

I just quit my job last week and I'm officially neet again this week :dab:

Thank you bro I love you and everyone else here because I have finally found inner peace here with my fellow cels; It is truly the biggest piece of lifefuel and cope

was it good job or no
It was horrible, I had to get up at half 6 every morning to get ready and travel in for 8 o'clock and then they would give out to me for anything I did wrong, now I can sleep all day and browse here instead

It was horrible, I had to get up at half 6 every morning to get ready and travel in for 8 o'clock and then they would give out to me for anything I did wrong, now I can sleep all day and browse here instead

did u verbal er them before u left? I told my boss hes a fucking cunt in my last job.

did u verbal er them before u left? I told my boss hes a fucking cunt in my last job.
Im too high inhib to do something like that

Im too high inhib to do something like that

me too I would never do it but i was leaving anyway and he was rude to me so idk what happen but i went full low inhib on him for this once in my life.

me too I would never do it but i was leaving anyway and he was rude to me so idk what happen but i went full low inhib on him for this once in my life.
Did they treat you like shit in your job as well?

NEET life sweet life.

Did they treat you like shit in your job as well?

yes.

I observed a hierarchy structure that just seemed to naturally fall in place. It was a big workplace a shitty restaurant job so there was a lot of managers but they all knew what to do subconsciously. Here is what happened. All the old women like 50+ and shit were told to clean the toilets and clean customers area. All the pretty young foids and not even pretty ugly foids too got put to serve the customers or if they worked in the kitchen they got put on easy positions. All the chads got put in the front with all the good looking foids. All the incel-tier men were put to work in kitchen outside of customer eye and put to work on shit positions or cleaning shit or grabbing shit from stockrooms also btw whenever the foids from the front needed something they would just call for ugly incels to bring it they would never bring themselves fuck that man they need incel slaves to bring them stuff. Also the most ugly incels would just have the lowest position and told to clean the floor in the kitchen or else. I learned this hierarchy very well, I manipulated it and in the end I got a very good position where I basiaclly didnt do shit because I was outside all the time and i wasnt working at all fuck them i was just walking around and doing nothing and nobody cared.

All the new starters. there was a lot of them. Like 30 people started and left while i was here so I documentated it VERY WELL..

All the new people. if they are a foid they go to front and serve customers easy job. If they are ugly foid or foid who dont speak english they go to kitchen to do easy jobs in the ktichen. If they are very ugly old femoids they go work in toilets. For men if they are chads they go to work at front with all the nice foids. If they are not chad but normies/incel they work in kitchen normies always good positons incels always shit positions never change u can complain it wont matter.

This is happened all the time all the fucking time. If somebody needs to bring something u are 100% sure it be incel who need to bring it always the manager ask the incels to bring shit. Always get mad at incels never at chad. They keep abuse me 24/7 i even cry sometimes cos I was weak. I was very weak i always do what they say they abuse me so much its sad actually i cry on my way home on a bus IT WAS SHIT MINIMUM WAGE JOB AND I CRY TO DO IT.. nice how they abused me... I stay behind also every day to help them and all I got was "thanks mate" but when I done 1 mistake 1 fucking mistake they call me retard and abuse me my boss say i am a fucking idiot in front of customers and he bestowed this reputation onto me for the rest of my life fuck this fucking cunt.

I am happy though. Because I went verbal ER on them. and they were so shocked when I did it. They got used to me being a little bitch when I went ER they legit scared of me they scared i kill them or something lol. Was very funny.

But this is where the last straw has been draw. This is where I accepted the blackpill finally. At work. I observed that shit every fucking day EVERY INTERACTION WAS BASED ON HIERARCHY. EVERY-SINGLE-FUCKING-ONE. That was all it was ever about. Its fucking over man.

But im glad it happened. I would never be here without it. I was already semi-blackpilled at that point but when I started to observe it on my own skin I understood this is the way the world works that this is the truth and u cant escape it no matter how hard you try. I understood its over.

4h left until I have to wake up, pls kill me :feelsrope:

What did u do wrong, give some examples pls

i played sick half of week so no wagecucking for me yuppiee :feelstrash: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

What did u do wrong, give some examples pls
I would be late for work, accidentally undercharged customers, I also accidentally crashed the company car into the parking lot wall entrance but not too much damage

only 4 days this week because labor day

another week of my shitty life, thank u god